AES Plans $1.25B HY Offering
- AES Lights Up HY with $1.25B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p3
This article reports on the sale of a junk bond deal by the U.S. power company AES in September 2011.
- Vulcan, AES Bring $1B Junk Offerings to Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p3
The article reports that 1 billion U.S. dollars worth of junks bonds with 2016 and 2021 maturity will be sold separately by asphalt and cement manufacturer Vulcan Materials and power generation company, AES.
- AES Sells $1B in Drive-By HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p5
The article reports that AES, a power generation company, has issued junk bonds worth 1 billion U.S. dollars with 2012 maturity and plans to use the proceeds to finance its acquisition of DPL for 4.7 billion U.S. dollars.
- AES Corp. Returns with Junk Bond Deal. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p8
The article reports on the 575 million U.S. dollar 10-year senior note offering of sustainable energy provider AES Corp. to be underwritten solely by Goldman Sachs in April 2015.
- Three Cos Plan $1.25B in HY Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/29/2013, p20
The article reports on the 1.25 billion U.S. dollars in potential junk bond offerings added by power provider AES Corp., French hospital operator Medi-Parenaires, and technology services outsourcing provider CompuCom Systems to the high yield primary market forward calendar in April 2013.
- Evraz Pulls $650M Junk Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p5
The article reports on the move of Evraz North America to withdraw its 650 million U.S. dollars junk bond deal due to serious risks.
- Inflows Continue for HY, Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p11
The article reports on the 1.35 billion U.S. dollars in funds that flowed to both junk bonds and leveraged loans for the week ended January 18, 2012 according to Lipper FMI.
- Windstream Prices $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p35
The article reports on the 400 million dollars worth of junk bonds issued by Windstream in a drive-by offering.
- Vontobel Launches New HY Fund. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p1
The article offers information on the high yield corporate bond fund of the Vontobel Group, a Swiss private bank, which is launched to grab yield with lower risk than equity markets.