Kapstone Gets Commitment for $525 CF
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.
- KapStone Profit Rises in Q4. // Official Board Markets;2/18/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the 74.2 million dollars sales increase of KapStone Paper & Packaging Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- KapStone Board Mill Powers Boeing. // Official Board Markets;1/7/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that North Charleston, South Carolina-based KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp.'s linerboard mill will supply almost 80 percent of Boeing Corp.'s electricity at its final assembly plant for the 787 Dreamliner passenger jet in North Charleston.
- KapStone Named a 'Best Small Company'. // Official Board Markets;10/22/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 43, p32
The article reports that KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp. ranked number 10 in "Forbes" magazine's annual list of the 100 Best Small Companies in the November 2, 2011 issue.
- KapStone Records $63.6M Tax Benefit. // Official Board Markets;1/14/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that the KapStone Paper & Packaging Corp. In Northbrook, Illinois will reverse its 63.6 million of gross unrecognixzed tax benefits in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Kapstone Shows Recession Recovery. // Official Board Markets;5/22/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 21, p13
The article reports that KapStone Paper & Packaging Corp. after having asisstance amounting 186 million dollars in federal energy-saving credits starts to recover from the recessions in Northbrook, Illinois.
- KapStone 4Q Profit Soars. // Official Board Markets;3/6/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p3
The article reports on the 25.4 million dollar increase in profit of KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2009 from 1.9 million dollars in the same quarter of 2008.
- KapStone Paper rides upswing in a cyclical industry. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;5/17/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p22
The article reports that Kapstone Paper & Packaging Corp. has made deals for paper-processing plants in Arkansas and North Carolina.
- LIN TV Seeks $260M TLB. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p2
The article focuses on a plan by multimedia firm LIN TV Corp. to raise additional term loan commitments via its existing secured credit facility.