Price Talk on Stillwater Tops 10%
- NORTH AMERICAN NEWS. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Mar2001, Vol. 202 Issue 3, p62
Reports the increase in net profit and revenue of Stillwater Mining Co. for the fourth quarter of 2000. Change in the method of the company in revenue recognition; Growth of company production; Effort of the company to prioritize the increase in developments and reserves.
- Underground Planning at Stillwater Mining Company. Carlyle, W. Matthew; Eaves, B. Curtis // Interfaces;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p50
As part of a new expansion effort, Stillwater Mining Company needed a tool for analyzing development and production scenarios in a new area of an underground platinum and palladium mine in Stillwater, Montana. We developed a large mixed-integer programming model that takes as input the planned...
- The coming surge. Ross, Ian // Northern Ontario Business;Oct2011, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p34
The article reports on the preparation of economic development officer Daryl Skworchinski and Marathon, Ontario for upcoming construction projects and business developments in the town, such as the development of a copper and palladium mine by Stillwater Mining Co.
- Mitsubishi Buys into Stillwater's Marathon Project. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);May2012, Vol. 213 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that Mitsubishi Corp. will acquire a 25% interest in Marathon platinum group metals (PGM) and copper project of Stillwater Mining Co. in northwest Ontario.
- Stillwater. Dyas, Keith; Marcus, Jerry // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec98, Vol. 199 Issue 12, p20WW
Profiles Stillwater Mining Co. based in Montana. Net income of the company in the first half of 1998; Increase in production of the platinum group metals by the year 2003; Geology and reserves; Mining operations.
- PGM Expansion Program Accelerated. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec98, Vol. 199 Issue 12, p22WW
Reports on Stillwater Mining Co.'s plan to expand its platinum/palladium mine at Nye, Montana and the development of its East Boulder project at Big Timber, Montana. Targeted production; Budgets for both projects; Company's establishment of an internal miner-training program for miners.
- Marketing Stillwater PGMs. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec98, Vol. 199 Issue 12, p24WW
Provides information on the platinum group metals (PGM). Qualities; Uses of PGMs; Reason for the volatility of the market; Stillwater Mining Co.'s agreements to supply platinum and palladium to the United States and other users.
- In The United States: Montana. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec2000, Vol. 201 Issue 12, p59
Reports on the profits of Stillwater Mining Co., a Montana-based platinum and palladium producer, in the third quarter of 2000.
- Planning and Hard Work Drive Stillwater Mining's Growth. White, Lane // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jun2001, Vol. 202 Issue 6, p16
Features the company Stillwater Mining Co. in Montana. Company history and operations; Marketing strategies; Management schemes; Environmental and community issues faced by the company.