Go Daddy Widens Discount on TL
- Banks Set OID on Hillman TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p22
The article reports that the original issue discount (OID) on a term loan B that is backing the acquisition of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners has been set at 99 cents on the U.S. dollar by banks Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE in 2010.
- Weather Channel's $1.3B TL Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p7
The article offers information on the launching of a 1.3-billion-U.S.-dollar term loan that includes an original issue discount (OID) of 99 and a 1.5% London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) by Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse for television company TWCC Holding in Atlanta, Georgia and is...
- TransUnion TL Deal Gets Sweeter. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p3
A bank consortium raising 940 million U.S. dollars in a term loan for Madison Dearborn Partners' acquisition of TransUnion has decided to increase the coupon and widen the loan's original issue discount (OID)
- Banks Tighten Solutia's OID at Last Minute. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The article reveals that Deutsche Bank, Jefferies, Citigroup, HSBC and JPMorgan tightened original issue discount (OID) on the 750 million U.S.-dollar term loan for Saint Louis, Missouri-based chemical maker Solutia from 99 to 99.5 just before the end of the commitment deadline due to the strong...
- Banks Sweeten Insight, Willbros Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the original issue discounts increased by several banks such as BNP Paribas and Credit Suisse, on term loans.
- Nortek Puts New Wrinkle In Deal, Prices $750M. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the $750 million in high yield bonds sold by Nortek Inc. in the U.S. The private placement of $750 million in 10% senior secured notes due 2013, with an original issue discount of 98.96 for a total yield of 10.25%, was sold by the company in a private Rule 144A. Nortek is...
- Banks Shop Two $1B Term Loans for Reynolds, Tomkins. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p3
The article focuses on the banks which have availed term loans and established price talks in the U.S. Banks shopping for two one-billion term loans for the buyout of Reynolds and Tomkins are highlighted, including the Credit Suisse, HSBC, Australia New Zealand Bank, and the Citigroup-led bank...
- Investors Chew Over Wrigley Deal. R. K. // High Yield Report;7/28/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p7
The article reports that a bank group led by Godlman Sachs has started marketing a $3.6 billion term loan B for the iconic gum maker William Wrigley last July 23, 2008. It indicates that the price talk was at Libor plus 375 bits per second, with an original issue discount (OID) of 97 and a 3.0%...
- Energy & Exploration Resets $775M Loan Commitment Date. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;7/21/2014, p1
The article reports that the oil and gas exploration company Energy & Exploration Partners has shifted commitments for a $775 million term loan B proposal in July 2014. It mentions that the original issue discount (OID) was revised to 98.5 cents on the dollar against 99 cent OID. According to...