CastleOak Adds to Fixed Income Group
- CastleOak Adds Fixed Income Trading Director. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p28
The article announces the appointment of Roy Jones as the director of fixed income and trading of New York-based CastleOak Securities in March 2009.
- CastleOak Starts Muni Desk With Six Vets. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;5/11/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33515, p7
The article reports on CastleOak Securities LP's launch of a municipal bond desk which anchors veterans of the municipal finance and institutional and trading business in New York.
- CastleOak Securities Taps 2 Muni Vets. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/20/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33682, p7
The article announces that Beth Wolchock was appointed managing director of municipal underwriting in public finance and David Frank as managing director of municipal trading for CastleOak Securities LP in March 2012 in New York.
- CastleOak Hires Loop's Matsikoudis to Head Muni Underwriting. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;4/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34097, p1
The article announces that John Matsikoudis has been hired by the investment banking firm CastleOak Securities LP to head its municipal underwriting business to continue the growth in its municipal sales and trading business as of April 2014.
- Small bank spies hiring opportunity. ZIMMERMAN, EILENE // Crain's New York Business;8/20/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p0009
The article reports on the efforts of New York City boutique investment bank CastleOak Securities to add jobs. It states that the ideal time to hire bankers was when giant banks are cutting staff. According to the author, the company is upgrading its talent with the hiring opportunities that it...
- CastleOak Adds Two Fixed Income Execs. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p4
The article announces the appointment of two executives to the capital markets team of CastleOak Securities, including Hiram Matthews as senior managing director and head of structured products and Joseph McManus at the fixed income sales team.
- CastleOak Hires Three Municipal Pros. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p5
The article announces several appointments at CastleOak Securities LP including Manuel Angeles as co-head of municipal finance, Susan Schiefelbein as managing director and Margaret Ullman as director of fixed-income sales.
- Now twice removed from SBK-Brooks. Park, Michelle // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p23
The article informs that a team of seven people from investment banking firm SBK-Brooks Investment Corp. has left the firm to join the minority-owned investment banking firm CastleOak Securities LP of New York.
- CastleOak Securities Revs Up Hiring Engine. Burton, Paul // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p1
The author presents the author's conversation with founder and chief executive David Jones of CastleOak Securities LP. Accordingly, Jones has compared his frim to a sports car as he revs up a hiring engine from bulge-bracket firms and minority-owned investment companies. Jones has revealed that...