Web.com Launches $800M Credit Facility
- Consumers seek benefits of small business. // Jackson Advocate;4/30/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 30, p20B
The article offers information on the survey conducted by web services caterer Web.com which found that some consumers prefer to buy goods and products in small and local business due to concern of online security and mentions several tips to expand businesses of small business.
- The Scoop. // Business Credit;Feb2003, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on issues related to commercial credit in the U.S. Impact of Fair Credit Reporting Act on business credit grantor; Factors influencing the granting of commercial trade credit; Use of educational compact disc and teleconferences for sharing of information with sales team and company...
- Preparing for changes. Togtman, Robert C. // Business Credit;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p2
Opinion. Comments about various issues concerning the commercial credit industry in the United States. Revision of the bankruptcy laws; Globalization of the country's economy; Credit professionals' need to update their base of knowledge and information.
- Credit news. // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on developments related to commercial credit as of March 1996. Includes confidence of the Americans on their country's economy; Economic troubles in Japan; Formation of the National Automated Clearing House Association's Internet Task Force.
- In the marketplace. Wolff, Laurence // Business Credit;Jun96, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p45
Presents products related to commercial credit in the United States. Includes facsimile transmitter; Computer; Ink-pencil; Pocket calculator; Adding machine.
- Trade credit as a Markovian decision process with an... Fewings, David R. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn92, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p51
Provides information on the study that analyzes the trade credit-granting problem and to develop a decision function that will solve the credit-granting problem. Multiperiod credit models used in previous research about credit-granting problem; Information about single transaction credit...
- When (and how) to borrow. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Apr96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p116
Stresses the importance of timing in successfully getting a business loan. Two key indicators which may help you determine the right time to apply for a loan; Recognizing when loan officers may believe it's the right time for your company to borrow funds as one entrepreneurs way to improve the...
- U.S. firms catch up on credit cover. Scafane, Susanne // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/29/97, Vol. 101 Issue 39, p9
Reports on the recognition being given to credit protection on goods and services exports, by United States companies. Information on the interest of companies in their products; Insight on trade credit insurance of commercial credit policies; Information on domestic credit insurance.
- Credit's line looks intact. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;2/10/97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p2
Presents information on the financial status of various credit lending firms in the United States. Filing of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy by American Auto Funding Corporation; What Chicago's Mercury Finance Company disclosed about its earnings from 1993-1997; Further information on other companies. ...