Iron Mountain Prices Upsized $400M Drive-By
- DOCUMENTING REALITY. // FM World;6/19/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p50
The article reveals the findings from research by storage and information management firm Iron Mountain which showed consumer doubt that the proposed European Union data protection reforms will protect their information held on paper and online.
- Bank of Boston expects to save 40% by outsourcing document storage. de Senerpont Domis, Olaf // American Banker;9/7/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 172, p9
Reports on Bank of Boston Corp.'s five-year contract with Iron Mountain to safeguard its paperwork. Bank's expected savings on record storage and retrieval costs; Inventory and tracking of the bank's documents.
- CONTROLLING THE FLEET. // Motor Transport;7/12/2010, p15
The article offers information on the fleet management system of Iron Management Inc.
- Records management giant opens Poughkeepsie facility. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/22/96, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p40
Reports on Iron Mountain Inc.'s expansion into Dutchess County, New York. Number of generated jobs from the expansion; Reason for choosing Dutchess County.
- Short Takes. // Network World;9/8/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p23
Reports on developments related to computer network industry as of September 8, 2003. Iron Mountain's service to restore electronic data; Release of AppScan 4.0 software.
- Investors climb the mountain. // High Yield Report;10/27/97, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p6
Reports on the sale of 250 million dollars in Rule 144A senior subordinated notes by Iron Mountain Incorporated at a cost of 99.8065 with an 8.75 percent coupon to yield 262.5 points above the Treasurys. Who were the underwriters; Equity contained in the notes; How the notes were rated.
- September 11 puts off-site storage to the test. Barry, Larisa // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/4/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p8
Features records management company Iron Mountain. Mobilization of entire East Coast operations to retrieve data after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Data storage services offered clients in the New York City area; Facilities around the globe; Opening of Salt Lake City, Utah office...
- Iron Mountain Facilities Burn. // Information Management Journal;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the fire at the warehouses of Iron Mountain Inc. in July 2006. Iron Mountain's warehouse in London, England as well as its facility in Ottawa, Canada caught fire and burn to the ground. The London fire burned all the stored archived and inactive business records and 4...
- Iron Mountain Enters the Multi-Tenant Data Center Market. // Green Data Centers & Internet Business Newsletter;Apr2013, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the launch by storage and information management company Iron Mountain Inc. of the Iron Mountain Data Centers, a portfolio of services aimed for organizations looking for a secure and compliant data center environment.