Garden Ridge Ups Price Talk on Term Loan
- Garden Ridge ropunds out management spots. // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p14
Reports on the appointment of executives to the senior management positions of Garden Ridge Corp. in Houston, Texas.
- Garden Ridge to enter Georgia. // Discount Store News;4/1/97, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p6
Reports that Garden Ridge has opened its two of three stores in Georgia. Items sold in the megastore; Difficulties experienced by the management of the store; Places where the stores could be found; Statistics of the comp store sales; Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Armond Shapiro's...
- Garden Ridge rolls out casual living line. // Discount Store News;1/5/98, Vol. 37 Issue 1, pH5
Focuses on Garden Ridge's Passport Collection, a retail store that offers a line of casual living merchandise. Purpose of launching the Passport Collection; Product collection sold by the store.
- Retail entrepreneurs of the year. // Chain Store Age;Dec96, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p89
Profiles Garden Ridge Corp. chairman and chief executive officer Armand Shapiro. Shapiro as Retail Entrepreneur of the Year awardee; Success in the retail industry; Company profile.
- Private labels: Smart business at retail. Moore, Yaquoi D. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan1997, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p50
Features the private labeling program of Texas-based megastore chain Garden Ridge Corp. Store operations; Strategies in promoting its private labeling program; Business principles adopted by the store.
- Garden Ridge to reduce the box. Howell, Debbie // Discount Store News;6/21/99, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p6
Details the plans of Garden Ridge to trim its assortments as it begins testing a smaller-format store in the United States. Strategies of its chairman, Armand Shapiro; Projections concerning the sales of Garden Ridge; Growth performance of the 30-store chain known as `The Home Decor Marketplace.'
- Garden Ridge: Big and bold. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Oct94, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p80
Describes the role of signage in Garden Ridge's merchandising program. Features of Garden Ridge's stores; Ceiling and flooring system; Graphics used in each department; Purpose of the three-dimensional icons; Use of departmental and sub-category signs to supplement the icons; Graphics used in...
- Garden Ridge: The serious business of casual. Duff, Mike // Discount Store News;3/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 6, pH40
Focuses on Garden Ridge, a chain of home decoration and crafts warehouse stores. Forecast on the growth of the company's annual sales; Expansion plans of the company; Locations of the operating stores of the company.
- Garden Ridge tests new services while finalizing private ownership. Howell, Debbie // Discount Store News;1/24/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the plan of retail company Garden Ridge to become a privately held company in 2000. Services provided in accordance to the plan; Plan to test an outdoor garden shop; Initiatives undertaken to increase sales and profitability.