And Now, Avis Lowers Pricing on TLB
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Avis TL. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p33
The article focuses on the price talk established by JPMorgan on a 375 million dollars term loan B for Avis Budget Car Rental in March 2012.
- Morgan Stanley Talking Price On Avis TL. // High Yield Report;8/8/2011, p3
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has established price contract on Avis Budget Group's 400 million U.S. dollar term lona B.
- Rite Aid, Avis Debt Moves Up in Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on secondary trade of the 1.1 billion U.S. dollar billion term loan for Rite Aid and the 875-million U.S. dollar term loan for Avis Budget Group.
- Avis Seeks $900 Term Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p34
The article reports that Avis Budget Group is looking to secure a seven-year term loan from Citigroup Global Markets.
- Avis Ups Revolver to Pay for Acquisition. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p2
This article reports on the search for a revolving facility by Avis Budget Group Inc. to fund its acquisition of Avis Europe in 2011. Avis Budget Group initiated the search after failing to attract a term loan B. The company had expanded a credit agreement with a group of banks headed by J.P....
- Avis Seeks $900M Term Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p33
The article reports that Avis Budget Group is looking to secure a seven-year term loan from JPMorgan Securities.
- Avis Shuns Pro Rata Market for European Acquisition. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p10
The article focuses on the action of Avis Budget to finance its European acquisition. This car rental company decided to abandon the bid for Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group which will leave Hertz Global Holdings as the only suitor. The company also chose to remove most of the term loan A tranche...
- Avis Shuns Pro Rata Market For European Acquisition. // Leveraged Finance News;9/19/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the acquisition Avis Europe PLC by the care rental company Avis Budget Group Inc. in Europe. Avis Budget has refused to acquire another car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. for 1.56 billion dollars. Avis Budget planned to acquire Avis Europe with a...
- Avis Prices $250M Floating Rate Notes. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/25/2013, p19
The article reports on the 250 million dollars of floating rate senior notes due 2017 that are being sold by car rental company Avis Budget and whose proceeds will be used to redeem its floating-rate notes due 2014 and the term loan due 2016.