Flexera Software'sTerm Loans Flex
- Flexera's $230M TL Up Slightly on the Break. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p25
This article reports on the trading of a term loan B used to finance the buyout of Flexera Software by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in 2011.
- Flexera Seeks $330M Term Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p48
The article reports on the 330 million-dollar term loan due 2019 and 25 million-dollar revolver due 2018 being proposed by Schuamburg, Illinois-based Flexera Software.
- Flexera Software'sTerm Loans Flex. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/26/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p3
This article reports on the widened pricing on terms loans that will be used to finance the acquisition of Flexera Software by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan.
- Barclays, RBC Kick Off Flexera TL Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p7
The article reports that the syndication process for a 200 million U.S. dollar term loan for Flexera Software will be launched by Barclays and RBC on November 30, 2010.
- Flexera Software Seeks $45M Add-On Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/1/2015, p2
The article reports that Flexera Software has launched a fungible add-on loan proposal to fund an acquisition.
- AdminStudio Suite 10. // Software World;Mar2011, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates the AdminStudio Suite 10 software application from Flexera Software Inc.
- Opportunity: Software Licensing Revenue Recovery. Vizard, Michael // Channel Insider;12/22/2015, p1
The article focuses on a survey conducted by computer software company Flexera Software Inc. for analyzing the response of software vendors on the use of their traditional software licensing models by consumers without signing their licensing agreements.
- Flexera Software's Install Anywhere 2015. // Software World;Sep2015, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p21
The article discusses the release of the InstallAnywhere 2015 multiplatform installation solution for Docker technology from Flexera Software.
- LICENSED TO THRIVE. Davis, Grant // Entrepreneur;Nov2014, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p74
The article presents brief commentary from chief information officer David Espindola of Flexera Software on how his firm's cloud-based FlexNet Manager Suite software has enabled it to automate its software licensing process and reduce the cost of failing to comply with software licensing agreements.