Rogers Amends, Extends Credit Facility
- Interest-Only Loans Becoming More Popular. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;4/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 74, p10
Discusses the advantages of interest-only loans for borrowers. Background of the expansion to loan's access in the U.S., Benefits procured by lenders by interest-only loans for lenders; Rate of growth of Morgan Chase & Co. in the field of loan services; Advantages expected from interest-only...
- Supreme Court May Hear Chase Case. // CardLine;1/29/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p17
The article reports on the issue concerning the arguments raised by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. over the notice that credit card companies must give to customer before implementing an interest rate in the U.S.
- Beware the Bond Market. Goodman, Wes // Financial-planning.com;12/31/2015, p3
The article reports that the biggest investors in the U.S. including JPMorgan Chase, Fidelity Investments and Goldman Sachs are suggesting to be cautious about bond returns as the Federal Reserve increased interest rates.
- Reality check. De Kierk, Vic // Finweek;9/4/2008, p12
The article reports on the increase of the prices of the interest-rate-sensitive shares in South Africa. It notes that in the middle of August 2008, a 25% increase of the prices of these shares have been observed due to the new perspectives which forecast that the inflation rate will be lower...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33437, p2
Corrections to articles published in previous issues including "Moody's Junks Asian Art Museum Over Expiring LOC," "San Francisco Museum Faces LOC End, Gets Put on Watch" and "S.F. Attorney Blasts JPMorgan, MBIA" are presented.
- Tapping familiar sources to renegotiate bank loan terms. DAKS, MARTIN C. // njbiz;6/6/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p20
The article discusses how some large financial institutions and community banks in New Jersey may show flexibility when resetting a business enterprise's loan terms or providing financing. JPMorgan Chase & Co. executive Joseph E. Dempsey describes how banks may consider renegotiating a credit...
- Alabama Files to Void Swaption. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/30/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32993, p1
The article reports on the move of Alabama to file a complaint in federal court to void a swaption the Alabama Public School and College Authority entered into with J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in 2002 and 2003. The complaint contends that the fixed-rate payment schedule in the swaption has departed...
- JPMAM: Investors need to look beyond traditional assets for income. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;5/14/2013, p7
The article reports that according to strategists at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., investors should think about investing in non-traditional assets. It states that this should be done as the market is becoming complex. It mentions that the government bond yields of Europe are low, which has led to...
- Rates Have Savings Accounts Gathering More Dust Than Interest. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p10
The article offers news briefs on topics including a decrease in interest rates on savings accounts, JPMorgan Chase Bank's $380 million net loss and an increase in the loans of lending firm Accion San Diego in California.