BAML Sets Price Talk on La Paloma TL
- BAML Shopping TLs for La Paloma, Garden Ridge. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p17
The article reports on the 299 million U.S. dollar term loan issued by Bank of America Merrill Lynch whose proceeds will be used to refinance existing debt.
- Investor Tastes Vary on Wendy's/Arby's TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Citigroup started searching for a 500 million dollars worth of term loan needed by Wendy's/Arby's Group. The price talk on the loan as of May 5, 2010, was between Libor plus 325 basis points (bps) and Libor plus 350 bps, with an...
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- BofA Syndicates QVC's TLB After Yanking It From Primary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/13/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p12
The article reports on the syndication of a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan B by Bank of America for QVC to a group of investors. The term loan will be due 2015, which also featured a 2 percent Libor floor. Proceeds from the deal will be used by the West Chester, Pennsylvania-based television...
- Oshkosh Buys Back Term Loan B, Irking Investors. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p17
The article reveals that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan will hold a bank meeting to discuss about Oshkosh Corp.'s 550 million U.S. dollars revolver and a 650 million U.S. dollars A term loan. The author reports that several investors were annoyed that their institutional debt was...
- Bway Offering $1.87B Loan, HY Proposal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/4/2014, p32
The article reports on the launch of 1.87 billion U.S. dollars debt facility by metal container manufacturer BWAY Intermediate to fund a dividend and refinance existing debt. As per the rating agency Moody's Investors Service, BWAY intermediate's deal include 1.1 billion U.S. dollars term loan B...
- Banks Shop $500M TL for Toys 'R' Us, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p32
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill-Lynch, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs have been tapped to market a 500 million U.S. dollar million term loan to back Toys 'R' Us' refinancing. Toys 'R' Us also plans to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes to help it refinance its debt....
- Cenveo Sells $790M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/23/2014, p29
The article reports that paper and packaging firm, Cenveo, came to the bond market on June 17, 2014 and priced a two-part bond offering that totals 790 million U.S. dollars. Topics mentioned include Cenveo's plans to use the proceeds to refinance its existing term loan facility due 2018, Bank of...