Carrols Restaurant Plans HY, Loan Offerings
- BUSINESS MATTERS. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/16/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p4
The article offers several business-related developments in New York. The Red Capital Group has recently opened a mortgage office in Camillus, which will be headed by John Cook. A $5 million below-market, fixed-rate, small-business loans are available for returning military veterans. The Carrols...
- Carrols profit declines 54 percent in Q1. // Business Journal (Central New York);5/14/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the decrease on the net income of Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. in the first quarter.
- Fiesta to focus on Pollo Tropical growth. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/9/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p8
The article reports that Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc. is focusing on the growth of its Caribbean-style Pollo Tropical brand.
- Polio Tropical. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;4/21/2014, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p43
A review is offered for the Polio Tropical restaurant in Texas which is operated by Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc.
- TOP CNY-BASED PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANIES. // Business Journal (Central New York);2012 Book of Lists, p106
The article lists the top publicly traded companies based in Central New York including Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. in Syracuse, ConMed Corp. in Utica, and NBT Bancorp Inc. in Norwich.
- Carrols' profit slips slightly in first quarter. Reinhardt, Eric // Business Journal (Central New York);5/13/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the decline of Carrols Restaurant Group Inc.'s profit for the first quarter of 2011.
- Carrols Offers $140M in 2nd-Lien Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/21/2012, p17
The article reports on second-lien bonds worth 140 million U.S. dollars, issued by Carrols Restaurant Group in 2012.
- CNYBJ.COM BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/27/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p2
The article offers news briefs related to business in New York City including the 0.2 percent of milk production in December 2011 and the appointment of Clayton Wilhite as the new non-executive chairman of the board of directors of Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc.
- EXECUTIVE SUITE. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p6
The article announces the appointment of foodservice veteran Tim Taft as chief executive officer (CEO) of Fiesta Restaurant Group effective on August 15, 2011.