Hawaiian Telcom Pulls $300M TL
- Hawaiian Telcom closes deal to buy Wavecom Solutions. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;12/28/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 52, p9
The article announces the acquisition of telecommunications provider Wavecom Solutions by Hawaiian Telcom for 9.6 million dollars.
- Ratings Movers: Pacer Up On Debt Decrease/Hawaiian Tel Slips. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;12/12/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p8
The article reports on the credit ratings of Pacer International Inc. and Hawaiian Telcom Communications (HTC) as of December 12, 2005. Pacer International received an upgrade from Moody's Investor Service as a result of its debt reduction program. The poor credit outlook on HTC reflected...
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANTAGERS AND DECLINERS (For the week ended December 6, 2006). // Bank Loan Report;12/11/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p6
Several charts on secondary loan market gainers and decliners including Collins & Aikman Corp., Teco Panda Gila River, and Hawaiian Telecom Inc., for the week ended December 6, 2006 are presented.
- GE Capital Markets $420M Loan Package for Insight. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p2
The article offers news briefs related to in the U.S. regarding loans and junk bonds. GE Capital Corp. has market 420 million dollars for drug manufacturer Insight Pharmaceuticals Corp. Hawaiian Telcom pulled the 300 million dollars loan after its investors hesitated at the pricing. Tempel Steel...
- Hawaiian Telcom Close to Ch. 11 Exit. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p19
This article reports on the approval received by Honolulu-based Hawaiian Telcom from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for its reorganization plan.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p9
The article focuses on most recent global high yielding bond deals. Some of the issuer companies are, GSI Group Inc., Alliance One, PetroQuest Energy Inc., Kloeckner Investments, Central Euro Media, Hawaiian Telcom and North American Energy.
- Gainers & Losers: Delta/Deco Remy. // High Yield Report;11/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the stock market performance of several companies in the U.S. Delta Air Lines Inc. topped the gainers following news of its merger with US Airways Group Inc. for $ 8 million. Delco Remy International Inc.'s bonds did not perform well after the release of the financial...
- Rich Like Me. // Extra!;Dec2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p5
The article comments on the statement of former U.S. Federal Communications Commission chairman William Kennard on the net neutrality debate. Kennard pointed that the issue is a mere battle between extremely wealthy high-tech companies such as Google and Amazon and the merely rich telephone and...
- THE SECONDARY: Good News Can't Kill Recession Fears. M. S. // High Yield Report;4/7/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p1
The article presents an outlook regarding the economic conditions of the U.S. for the year 2008 and beyond. It discusses several economic indicators, which show that an economic recession is taking place in the nation such as the declines in employment growth and consumer growth. Moreover, it...