North Atlantic Trading Sells $280M in HY
- Price Talk Emerges on Three HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p3
The article reports on the price talk conducted on the two-part North Atlantic Trading Co. deal which expects to have a yield of 11.5 percent on 205 million U.S. dollar in second-lien senior secured notes due 2016.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p9
A table is presented which lists the high yield deals completed from June to July 2011 including from North Atlantic Trading Co. Inc., Trader Publishing Co., and Steel Capital SA.
- North Atlantic Puts $285M on HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/18/2011, p3
The article highlights the 205 million U.S. dollars worth of senior secured, second-lien notes due 2016 and the 80 million U.S. dollars worth in third-lien senior secured notes due 2016 to be sold by North Atlantic Trading Co., which sales will be used for refinancing its debt.
- Oppenheimer Snags $200M in Junk Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p15
The article reveals that Oppenheimer Holdings launched high yield bonds worth 200 million U.S. dollars to refinance 22.5 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2013 and 100 million U.S. dollars in subordinated notes due 2014.
- Linn Energy to Price $500M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p3
This article reveals the plan of Linn Energy to enter the high yield market to refinance some of its debt.
- The $270B Question: Can Maturing Debt Refinance? M. S. // Bank Loan Report;8/6/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the conditions of the leveraged loans and high yield bonds in the U.S. The author discusses the impact of the current freeze on the credit market on business enterprises. According to Fitch Ratings Inc., there is approximately $270 billion in leveraged loans and high yield...
- Cha-Ching! Issuers Refinance With Pricey Debt. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;8/11/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the move of several companies to issue high yield bonds with pricey debt in the U.S. Richard Coons, founder and managing director of Catrock Capital Management, says that banks are the major promoter of the refinancing effort of companies. However, bankers see issuers as...
- EMEA Maturity Wall Tough to Scale After 2013. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p5
The article reports on the study published by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which shows that the maturity wall of leveraged loan and high yield bond debt is going to be difficult for companies in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. It states that junk bond markets with a reduced...
- HY Down, Mezzanine Awaits Its Turn. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p11
The article focuses on the positive outlook regarding the activities in the mezzanine market. Some mezzanine insiders remain optimistic due to the depressed high yield although some skeptics still hold on to the past failures of anticipated mezzanine comebacks. It is believed that mezzanine is a...