Trader Prices Upsized HY Deal at Discount
- Yellow Media Divests Auto Assets. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p17
This article reports on the sale of Trader Corp. by Yellow Media to global private equity firm Apax Partners in 2011. The company was sold for 745 million U.S. dollars. Apax and RBC Capital Markets will finance the deal. TD Securities and Morgan Stanley served as financial advisers of Yellow...
- City private equity firms scramble for pole position with Apax. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;5/26/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
Reports that top private equity firm Apax Partners is considering setting up its first ever legal panel. Law firms interested in the contract.
- Divine Interventure. Weber, Toby // Wireless Review;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p28
Features Ted Schell from venture-capital firm Apax Partners in New York. Role of Schell at Sprint; Categories of venture-capitalists; Information on his investment Cometa Networks.
- Lovells in talks on Â£1m Apax fees. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the negotiation between Lovells company and Apax Partners company over the bid for Travelodge and Little Chef in Great Britain.
- Apax funds Japan biotech. Saegusa, Asako // Nature Biotechnology;May99, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p409
Reports on the joint venture between the international venture capital group Apax Partners Inc. and Japanese investment group Globis Corp. to set up a fund for venture capital market of Japan. Amount invested in biotechnology-related ventures; Plans of the venture to raise amount for investment.
- Western Union Eyes Travelex Unit. // American Banker;7/5/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 102, p12
The article reports that money transfer firm Western Union Co. was negotiating to purchase the global business payments division of the Travelex foreign exchange service owned by Apax Partners LLP.
- UK best home for entrepreneurs. // New Media Age;6/20/2002, p8
Focuses on a report from venture capital firm Apax Partners regarding the growth opportunities offered by various countries to future entrepreneurs, as of June 2002. Comparison on the rankings of Great Britain and the U.S.; Factors considered by Apax in ranking the countries; Outlook for the...
- Apax Partners Establishes Shanghai Office. // EmergingMarketsNOW;4/24/2009, p12
The article reports that Apax Partners, a European private equity (PE) firm, has entered the Chinese market by setting up its first Mainland China office in Shanghai, China. Martin Halusa, chief executive officer (CEO) of Apax said that the company is highly bullish on the recovery ability of...
- BD Makes USD 250 Million by Selling Respiratory Device Business. // Medical Buyer;3/31/2016, p1
The article announces that medical technology company Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) has announced a definitive agreement to sell 50.1% of its Respiratory Solutions business to funds advised by private equity firm Apax Partners, and form a joint venture that will operate as an independent firm.