SunCoke Sells $400M in HY, Cuts TL Price
- HY BOND FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;7/11/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 28, p5
A table is presented which lists the issuers of the high-yield (HY) bonds from June to July 2011 including Saratoga Resources Inc., Main Street Personal, and SunCoke Energy Inc.
- SunCoke Energy Reports Increased 1Q Earnings. // State Journal (WV);5/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p11
The article presents information on an increase in the revenue of SunCoke Energy Inc. by 29 million dollars.
- SunCoke Increases Production. // Coal Age;Apr2012, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on 1,072,000 tons U.S. coke production of SunCoke Energy, showing an estimated increase of 211,000 tons or 25% for the first quarter of 2012 compared the same period in 2011.
- Clearwater, SunCoke Price $425M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p42
The article reports on the issuance by Clearwater Paper and SunCoke Energy of a combined 425 million U.S. dollars in high yield (HY) senior notes due 2023 and 2020 respectively.
- SunCoke Energy to Acquire Lakeshore Coal Handling. // Coal Age;Jul2013, Vol. 118 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on SunCoke Energy's signing of an agreement to acquire Lakeshore Coal Handling Corp. in 2013.
- Guarantee Electrical provides power on $290 million facility for SunCoke Energy. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;11/4/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 14, p12
The article reports that Guarantee Electrical Co. will provide power and supply on the 290 million dollars Metallurgical Coke Manufacturing/Heat Energy Recovery facility for SunCoke Energy Inc.
- Sunoco Preps $800M High Yield Bonds. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;3/30/2015, p1
The eight-year bonds are being marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse.
- AK Steel Signs Coke, Energy Contract. // Metal Center News;Apr2008, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p49
The article reports that AK Steel Corp. has signed a 20-year-supply contract with SunCoke Energy Inc. in West Chester, Pennsylvania. It states that the agreement allows SunCoke to provide AK Steel with metallurgical-grade coke and electrical power from a facility to be built adjacent to AK...
- AK Steel, SunCoke in Fuel, Power Supply Pact. // Metal Producing & Processing;May/Jun2008, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the agreement concurred by AK Steel Corp. and SunCoke Energy Inc. for the creation of a new cokemaking plant. The new plant will be built, owned and operated by SunCoke adjacent to AK Steel's Middletown Works in Ohio. The said new plant will cost about $340 million. It...