Price Talk Emerges on Three HY Deals
- North Atlantic Trading Sells $280M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p9
The article reports on the 205 million U.S. dollar senior secured second-lien notes issued by tobacco product provider North Atlantic Trading Co. in which proceeds will be used to refinance existing debt.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p9
A table is presented which lists the high yield deals completed from June to July 2011 including from North Atlantic Trading Co. Inc., Trader Publishing Co., and Steel Capital SA.
- Canadian immigration and the North Atlantic Trading Company 1899-1906: A controversy revisited. Petryshyn, Jaroslav // Journal of Canadian Studies;Fall97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p55
Examines the origins and activities of the North Atlantic Trading Company (NATC) between 1899-1906, in an effort to ascertain whether it was an effective agency for serving immigrants, or an elaborate fraud perpetuated by corrupt officials. Comments on the appointment of W.T.R. Preston to the...
- North Atlantic Puts $285M on HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/18/2011, p3
The article highlights the 205 million U.S. dollars worth of senior secured, second-lien notes due 2016 and the 80 million U.S. dollars worth in third-lien senior secured notes due 2016 to be sold by North Atlantic Trading Co., which sales will be used for refinancing its debt.
- A High-Yield Trading War. Husband, Sarah // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the reaction of investors to the rate of trading for high yields in the U.S. financial market. Factors leading to the rate of high-yield trading; Failure of banks to commit capital to their high-yield product; Growth in high-yield primary issuance.
- Pushing The Envelope. Shepherd, Bill // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p24
Focuses on the risks associated with raising capital in the U.S. high-bond yield market during the last quarter of 2003. Disregard for traditional measures as high leverage and low ratings; Kinds of financial deals associated with high-risk structures; Reflection of temporary supply-demand...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p33
Identifies the companies who are performing well in the U.S. high yield financial market during the last quarter of 2003. Corporate profile, Financial transactions recent as of last quarter of the year; Executive management.
- Better Prospects for High Yield? Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;9/30/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p12
Presents news briefs pertaining to the high yield market in the United States as of September 30, 2002, including the expected resurgence in high yield bonds, and Chukchansi Casino's unrated offering of seven-year, non-call four senior notes.
- Turning Stone Turns Some Tricks. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p8
Reports that tribal gaming operator Syracuse, New York-based Turning Stone Casino priced its B1/B+ rated high yield senior notes via sole bookrunner Banc of America Securities.