Omega Healthcare Closes on $475M Revolver
- Big deal for long-term care. Vesely, Rebecca // Modern Healthcare;11/23/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p14
The article reports on the potential 862 million U.S. dollar deal between Omega Healthcare Investors and CapitalSource. Under the said deal, 80 facilities from CapitalSource will be acquired by Omega, with an option to purchase 63 more facilities by 2011. On the other hand, Omega has a revolving...
- Omega plans distribution to division's shareholders. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;02/02/98, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p4
States that Omega Healthcare Investors Incorporated, board of directors, are distributing 5.8 million shares of Omega Worldwide Incorporated to its shareholders. Corporate information on Omega.
- Omega reports record in its investment activity. // Crain's Detroit Business;01/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p4
Reports that Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. has announced additional investments in the fourth quarter of 1998.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/22/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 206, p3
The article reports that an offer to exchange 200 million dollars of its 7.5% senior notes due 2020 was commenced by Omega Healthcare Investors.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/10/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 238, p2
This article reports on a credit facility launched by Omega Healthcare Investors in December 2012.
- Omega Announces Increase in Common Stock Dividend. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;1/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. has increased the common stock dividend by assigning a value of 0.41 dollar per share.
- Industry's blues force Omega to cut dividend to pay debts. Kosseff, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p4
Examines the suspension dividend payments by Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. in Detroit, Michigan. Effort of coping with a 310 million dollar debt; Need to raise capital or sell assets to meet obligations; Loss of revenue.
- Omega Lands New $320M Revolver. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
The article reports that a new revolver loan worth 320 million U.S. dollars has been obtained by Omega Healthcare Investors.
- Omega Healthcare gets $200m line of credit. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;10/06/97, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p4
Focuses on a three year agreement between the Omega Healthcare Investors Incorporated (OHII) and 10 banks, led by the Fleet Bank in Detroit, Michigan. Details on the agreement involving a $200 million line of credit with the banks; Who will be co-agents on the line of credit; Reason for the...