RBC Commits $270M to Renaissance Buyout
- An Energy Boost For RBC Capital. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the plan of RBC Capital Markets to enter into the U.S. capital market. Effect of the company's entry into to the U.S. capital market to its operations; Status of the company in the debt market; Developments under the company's financing.
- RBC Capital's Apollo Integration Aimed at Housing Bond Boost. Johnson, Anastasjia // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p25
The article reports on the expectation of RBC Capital Markets Inc. to boost its housing bond business after integrating Apollo Housing Capital LLC into its debt markets business in the U.S. According to the managing director of RBC, Bob Spangler, the consolidation of Apollo would strengthen the...
- Bankrupt Dodgers Get OK to Draw Part of DIP Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;7/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 27, p2
The article offers news briefs in the finance sector. The Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team will draw 60 million dollars in debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing worth 150 million dollars, pledged by JP Morgan Chase's hedge fund unit, to pay for payroll obligations. Jackson, Michigan-based CMS...
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;4/16/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p2
The article offers news briefs related to corporate loans. Barclays PLC has made a price talk with Syniverse Technologies Inc. to seek refinancing of its debt. RBC Capital Markets Corp. is continuing a 220-million dollar unsecured bridge facility to render financial support on the acquisition of...
- Correction. // American Banker;7/11/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 106, p16
A correction is presented for the July 9, 2012 article "Two Who've Seen a Lot in M&A See Prices on the Rise" which misstated RBC Capital Markets' client financial institutions' asset information.
- Massachusetts to Fine RBC Unit. // American Banker;7/21/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 112, p11
Brief information is given about regulatory action taken in Massachusetts against RBC Capital Markets for alleged improper supervision of sales of exchange-traded funds.
- RBC Capital Markets Snares Eric Berg. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p9
The article announces the appointment of Eric Berg as managing director of RBC Capital Markets.
- fyi... // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p7
Reports the order on corporations and governments to invest for the protection of information systems from terrorist. Research data by RBC Capital Markets; Amount of the investment; Priority of budget on security against terrorist attacks.
- OUTLOOK. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p6
The article focuses on the report by RBC Capital Markets in February 2011 which shows an increase of consumer spending in restaurants while a decline in the number of consumers who will spend less in restaurants.