Lender Processing Shifts Funds to Pro Rata Tranche
- NOW IN THE MARKET. // Credit Union Journal;5/10/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p19
The article offers news briefs related to credit unions (CUs) in the U.S. including the partnership of Credit Union Members Mortgage with Lender Processing Services Inc., the accessibility of the shared branching locations for the members of the Co-Op Shared Branching, and the launch of the...
- Foreclosure inventories drop for first time in three years. // Mortgage Banking;Jun2010, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the result of a study conducted by Lender Processing Services Inc. concerning the performance of the foreclosure market in the U.S.
- APPRAISALS. // American Banker;2012 Banking Marketplace Supplement, p5
Brief information is given about the Florida location and contact points for Lender Processing Services, Inc. which has an independent network of appraisers and offers services to the real estate and mortgage markets.
- N.J.'s delinquent mortages dwarf national average. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;8/8/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p18
The article reports on the findings of Lender Processing Services which revealed that property owners in New Jersey have the fourth-highest rate of being delinquent on their mortgage payments in the country, as of August 2011.
- LPS launches solution to provide appraisal evaluations through LPS' Loan Quality Gateway. // Mortgage Banking;Dec2012, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p74
The article presents information on Lender Processing Services Inc. (LPS) that has launched a new solution that provides appraisal evaluations through LPS' Loan Quality Gateway.
- LPS' Mortgage Monitor shows foreclosure rates at record high. // Mortgage Banking;May2010, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the data release from the mortgage processing service provider Lender Processing Services Inc. (LPS), showing the rates for foreclosure inventories had reached its record high in the U.S.
- LPS finds new problemloan rate hits six-year low in March. // Mortgage Banking;Jun2013, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p12
The article presents information on the Mortgage Monitor report released by Jacksonville, Florida-based Lender Processing Services Inc. which revealed that that new problem-loan rates had decreased below one percent for the first time since 2007.
- Population of refinanceeligible borrowers declines sharply. // Mortgage Banking;Nov2013, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information on the August 2013 Mortgage Monitor report released by Lender Processing Services Inc. (LPS) which announced decline in the population of potentially refinance-eligible borrowers from 10 million in December 2012 to 5.7 million till August 2013.
- Foreclosure starts down in November, LPS says. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2012, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p14
The article reports that the November 2011 issue of the "Mortgage Monitor" from Lender Processing Services Inc. (LPS) shows that foreclosure starts decreased by 30 percent from October 2011.