Immucor Increases Coupon On $600M TL
- FleetPride Downgraded. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/2/2013, p12
The article reports on the downgrade in the default ratings of truck retailer FleetPride in December 2013. Topics covered include the amount of term loans released by the company, operating performance of the firm and buyout of the company by finance firm TPG Capital. Also mentioned are the due...
- Citi, JPMorgan Pledge Debt for $2B LBO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p4
The article reports that Citigroup and JPMorgan will provide TPG Capital with a 1.97 billion dollar loan to acquire Immucor, a medical technology firm, providing shareholders of the latter 27 dollars per share in cash to close by December 31, 2011.
- Gentiva, Venal ore Loans Hit Market This Week. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the launch of the term loans for Gentiva Health Services Inc. and Vertafore Inc. on the first week of July 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that the 600 million dollars term loan for Gentiva will be marketed by a bank consortium and the proceeds will be used to purchase...
- IMS Health Proposes $3B in Loans and Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the plan of IMS Health to price 3 billion U.S. dollars in new speculative-grade debt as part of a buyout deal worth 6 billion U.S. dollars. The buyers for the deal include TPG Capital, the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, and Leonard Green & Partners. They plan to...
- Banks Roadshow $400M Immucor HY Deal. // Leveraged Finance News;8/15/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 33, p2
The article offers news briefs related to financial industry. 400 million dollars in high yield bonds are being marketed by the medical products provider Immucor Inc. to help them fund its buyout by TPG Capital LP. Highland Capital Management LP has been selected to manage the 243 million...
- MDA Buyout Loan Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p35
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and BMO Capital Markets to launch a 350-million U.S. dollar term loan, which is aimed at supporting the purchase of MDA Info Products by TPG Capital.
- Envision Acquisition Seeks $645M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p14
The article reports that Envision Acquisition Co. is seeking 580 million U.S. dollars in term loans to support its purchase by private equity firm TPG Capital according to KDP Investment Advisors in September 2013.
- Immucor Selling $400M in HY for LBO. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p3
This article reports on the plan of Immucor Inc. to sell high yield bonds to finance its buyout by TPG Capital in 2011.
- CORRECTION & CLARIFICATIONS. // Pensions & Investments;5/27/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p0004
A correction is presented to a quote from David Bonderman of private equity investment firm TPG Capital in the article "Stars Are Aligning for Resurgence of Buyout Boom," which appeared in the May 13, 2013, issue.