Fitch: Issuers Can Wait Out Market Disruption
- Loans Could Throw Monkey Wrench Into Recovery. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/14/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p4
The article discusses the results of a study conducted by Fitch Ratings Inc. concerning the implications of loans among companies towards the U.S. market. According to the study, the predominace of loans within the speculative-grade market has brought changes in the inequality between leveraged...
- HY Primary Market Sees No Summer Slump. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p24
The article reports on the strong performance of the high yield bond market as evidenced by the fact that issuers priced approximately 18.2 billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds as of August 2012, according to Fitch Ratings.
- HY Increases Share of EMEA Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/26/2013, p14
The article focuses on the statement from Fitch Ratings that junk bonds are emerging as the bigger part of the new issue market in Europe, Middle East and Africa and is on the to beat their U.S. counterparts on returns.
- Broadband Co LightSquared Plans $36;3B Term Loan B. // Leveraged Finance News;6/17/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p2
The article offers finance industry news briefs as of June 17, 2013. It mentions that LightSquared Inc. is seeking a term loan B worth $3 billion. It cites that the Sweden-based medical diagnostic services company Unilabs Holding Ab postponed a junk bond deal totaling $892 million. It reports...
- MISSOURI: Transport District Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p5
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded its rating on the junk bond of Missouri's Chesterfield Valley Transportation Development District sales tax bonds.
- Liquidity Improves for Largest Junk Issuers. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p15
The article discusses a report from Fitch which found that liquidity for larger high yield bond and leveraged loan issuers has improved and will likely remain adequate.
- European HY to Stay Strong in 2014. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p26
The article reports that Fitch Ratings forecasts that European high yield bond new issuance will continue to be strong in 2014.
- Fitch announced rating methodology for mid-market CLOs. Iyer, Savita // Asset Securitization Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 27, p10
Reports on Fitch Ratings' announcement of its rating methodology for CLOs, backed by middle market loans. Description of the mid-CLO market.
- Fitch: Downgrades Decline from 2009. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p8
The article focuses on a Fitch Ratings report, which claimed that the number of investment grade issuers which may be downgraded to junk status went down in 2010 compared with 2009.