Early Data Points to Heavy Fund Outflows
- Erie, Pa., Water Authority to Float $88M in Variable-Rate Transaction. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32446, p5
The article focuses on the plan of the Erie City Water Authority to sell about $ 88 million of variable-rate demand revenue bonds to finance system improvements and refund some outstanding debt in Pennsylvania. According to Tim Sennett, the authority's bond counsel, the purposes are a current...
- Savings. Manson, Derek; Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Oct2003, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p163
Presents top current yields in savings as of October 2003.
- Fastest-Growing Complexes. // Money Management Executive;12/1/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p15
Provides a ranking of the top 20 mutual fund complexes as of December 2003. Bank funds; Captive company funds.
- Rebuilding Confidence After the Turmoil. McMORRIS, FRANCES A. // On Wall Street;Jul2009, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p18
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one which lists the top 50 high yield bond funds and another by Helen Kearney about the fiduciary standard.
- Growth stock funds get top returns. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;8/05/96, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the returns of growth stocks funds and other types of mutual funds in the United States. Equity funds ranked by one-year return for the period ended June 30, 1996; Five-year risk-adjusted return; Fixed income funds by one- and five-year return.
- Investment Selection and Open- and Closed-End Bond Fund Expenses. Marlhotra, D. K.; Martin, Rand; McLeod, Robert W. // Journal of Business & Economic Studies;Spring2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p42
Compares the expense ratios of open-end and closed-end bond funds. Definition of open-end bond funds; Information on closed-end mutual funds; Factors considered in the selection of a mutual fund.
- Safeco Looks to Hit Solid Singles. // High Yield Report;11/02/98, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p1
Profiles the Safeco High Yield Bond Fund in the United States. Total worth of assets under management; Emphasis on protection, coverage and the amount of leverage from the individual issuers; Names of the investment managers handling the fund.
- High yield fund performance. // High Yield Report;11/23/98, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p6
Presents a chart related to high yield bond fund performance in the United States as of November 23, 1998.
- Prudential fund wants more cash, less cable. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;09/27/99, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p1
Reports that Prudential High Yield Fund has increased its level of cash and has opted to decrease its level of cable-television properties.