Secondary Junk Bond Prices Hit Low
- BOND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;6/10/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p3
The article offers information on issues related to bond as of June 9, 2013. It mentions that price talk on the bond with $1 billion offering of InterGen, a power plant operator based in Burlington, Massachusetts, has already reached 7%. It states that junk bond returns in the U.S. has flattened...
- Distressed Investors Keep Hunting for Yield. Sheahan, Matthew; Fugazy, Danielle // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
This article reports on the decline in distressed debt opportunities in 2009 as deals abound for high yield bond and leveraged loan investors. It notes that a big shift in distressed debt levels can be attributed to tightening spreads. The distress ratio, Standard & Poor's claims, is 14.65%...
- Bond Prices Increase on Secondary Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/5/2011, p14
The article reports on an increase in high yield bond prices in the U.S. on August 31, 2011 over the trading losses during the previous week.
- Loan, Bond Prices Drop Amid Volatility. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/28/2011, p7
The article reports that according to Standard & Poor's, low prices dropped to a five-week low on November 22, 2011, reaching 93.39% of par from 94.65% on November 17, 2011 for a fourth straight day of trading losses.
- S&P: Defaults Tick Higher in October. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p7
The article reports on an increase in defaults on high-yield bonds in October 2011, according to Standard & Poor's.
- S&P: Distressed Ratio Nears 15%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p28
This article reports on an increase in the junk bond distressed ratio in September 2011, according to Standard & Poor's.
- New Bond Issuance Declined in February. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p13
The article reports on figures from credit rating agency Standard and Poor's, which shows that new corporate bond issuance, including high yield bonds, investment-grade bonds, and junk-rated bonds, declined in February 2013.
- Ceridian Selling $720M HY for Loan Refi. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p5
The article announces that Ceridian Corp. is on the junk bond market with a 720-million-dollar offering of senior secured notes due in 2019, assigned a preliminary B- rating by Standard and Poor's, as part of the firm's larger amend-and-extend effort to pay a 2.25-billion-dollar term loan due in...
- TransUnion Prices $645M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p24
The article focuses on TransUnion's launch of a junk bond offering priced at 645 million U.S. dollars, which will be used to finance a buyout deal.