Carlyle Boosts CLO Assets by $1 Billion
- Carlyle Group Closes Upsized $517M CLO. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p41
The article reports that American-based global asset management firm Carlyle Group has closed a 517 million dollars collateralized loan obligation, upsized from 461.5 million dollars.
- Carlyle Closes $623M CLO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/1/2013, p31
The article reports on the announcement by private equity and global asset management firm The Carlyle Group that it has closed a 623 million U.S. dollars collateralized loan obligation (CLO).
- Carlyle Closes New CLO Fund. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/8/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 58, p18
The article discusses closure of the Carlyle GMS CLO 2014-5 collateralized loan obligation fund of asset manager Carlyle Group.
- Carlyle Closes Ninth High Yield Fund. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/2/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p1
The article reports that Carlyle Group has announced the closure of its ninth U.S. high yield fund called Carlyle High Yield Partners IX. Carlyle's managing director, Linda Pace, says that both the equity and the debt tranches were oversubscribed. She adds that the size of the fund was also...
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Carlyle CLO. // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p17
The article reports on the price guidance established by JPMorgan on a 513.35 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation it is marketing for Carlyle Investment Management.
- Carlyle Plans More CLOs in 2013. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p18
The article reports on the plan by alternative asset manager Carlyle to launch more collateralized loan obligations (CLO) in 2013. Colin Atkins, head of European structured credit, says they are pleased to be at the forefront of the re-emergence of the European CLO market. Its Carlyle Global...
- CLO Market Attracts Private-Equity Funds. Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/7/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the purchase of collateralized loan obligations (CLO) by large private-equity firms in the U.S. in order to generate higher returns for investors. It mentions Carlyle Group LLC which purchased 4.2 billion dollars CLO from Stanfield Capital Partners LLC. According to...
- Carlyle Recommits to Volatile Energy Sector with 2nd Credit Fund. Leach, Kamaron // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/1/2016, p1
The article presents information on the Carlyle Energy Mezzanine Opportunities Fund (CEMOF) II raised by the American financial services firm Carlyle Group LP. Topics include the firm's commitment to the energy merger and acquisitions (M&A) sector which may recover from volatile commodity...
- Carlyle Closes Eighth CLO -- CHYP VIII. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that the Carlyle Group announced on August 2, 2006 the closing of its eighth U.S. $525 million high yield fund called Carlyle High Yield Partners VIII (CHYP VIII). Utilizing a conventional collateralized loan obligation structure, the fund will invest at least 95% of its...
- Carlyle closes eighth CLO -- CHYP VIII. Stein, Gabrielle // Asset Securitization Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p11
The article reports on the new fund by the Carlyle Group LP known as the Carlyle High Yield Partners VIII. The $525 million fund utilizes a traditional collateralized loan obligation (CLO) structure. It will invest a minimum of 95 percent of its assets in bank loans with a maximum of 5 percent...