Outsourcing AEGIS Offers $300M in Bonds
- Markets Await Autumn Pipeline. // High Yield Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the high-yield bonds set for floatation in the United States in the autumn of 2002.
- HealthSouth Plans $500M Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p34
This article reports on the plan of HealthSouth to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to refinance term loan debt.
- Borgata to Tap HY Market for $725M. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p38
The article unveils the plan of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa to launch 725 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in an effort to refinance its existing debt.
- Unifi Plans Debt Deal for Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p33
The article offers information on a tender offer issued by Unifi for its outstanding junk bonds and is planning to raise 140 million U.S. dollars in debt to fund it.
- Frontier Selling $500M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p8
The article focuses on the plan of the Stamford, Connecticut-based broadband and wireless data service provider Frontier Communications to sell 500 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to repurchase existing debt.
- Viasystems Tapping HY Market for $550M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p5
The article reports on the 550-million U.S. dollar junk bond offering of Viasystems Group for an acquisition and refinance debt.
- Chrysler Offers Up to $4.7B in Debt. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p25
The article reports that automobile company Chrysler Group plans for a 2.7 billion dollars add-on junk bond offering and up to 2 billion dollars in loans to refinance debt used for its acquisition by car company Fiat as of February 3, 2014.
- CityCenter Bets on HY Market for $1.1B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
This article reports on the plan of U.S. casino and hotel operator CityCenter Holdings to sell junk bonds to help refinance debt in 2011.
- PXP Peddling $300M Junk Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p19
The article deals with the plan of the Houston, Texas-based oil and gas company Plains Exploration & Production to issue 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to repay debt under its revolver.