Global Loan Refi Volume Hits Record for YTD
- Loan Market Feels The Need for Speed. Clouse, Carol J. // American Banker;11/15/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 176, p2
The article focuses on the leveraged loan market and the effect of acquisition loans and opportunistic refinancings on increasing the rate of loan syndication in the U.S.
- Wal-Mart Global Sourcing up 18% in United States. // Home Textiles Today;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p15
The article reports on the 18 percent increase of the global sourcing structure of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in the U.S.
- Wal-Mart anchors in L.I. Longo, Don // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the opening of the first full-line discount store of Wal-Mart at Suffolk County, New York in January 1995. Wal-Mart expansion; Promotional campaign; Featured products; Domestics presentation of products; Performance of stocks.
- Supercenters the star at Wal-Mart meeting. Hisey, Pete // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p1
Reports on Wal-Mart's shift from its long-term supercenter strategy to focus on its smaller-size footprint it is calling the 116 prototype. Benefits of the 116 prototype; Attacks against the Kathie Lee line of apparel; Expected improvement in the cash flow.
- Wal-Mart: Suppliers wanted. // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, Apparel Merchandising pA8
Annouces Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s search for clothing suppliers for its international operations.
- Wal-Mart shuttering 7-year old Bud's chain. // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p3
Informs the closing of Bud's Discount City chain of Wal-Mart. Relocation of stores Wal-Mart; Agreement of Wal-Mart with Carmike Cinemas; Financial status of Wal-Mart; Sales of Bud's; Credit program of Bud's; Other plans of Wal-Mart.
- Wal-Mart tests unveils yet another new store design. Negley, Jennifer // Discount Store News;10/6/97, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p3
Unveils four concept stores at Wal-Mart. Information about the renovation of the company's Price Club box; Features of Price Club box.
- POWER PLAY. Van Dyke, Geoff // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p30
Profiles Wal-Mart, a consummate of Horatio Alger tale in the U.S. Highlights for being the number one rank among the U.S. industries; Dedication to its retailers for a plan to take magazine distribution; Use approaches to maintain low prices and superior services. INSET: THE TROUBLED...
- Wal-mart launches fried-food menu. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p36
Reports that Wal-Mart is adding a menu of fried items to stores in the United States. Item description.