Price Talk Emerges on AMC's $560M TL
- Price Talk Emerges on AMC's $560M TL. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/13/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p16
This article reports on the emergence of price talk on a term loan of AMC Networks in 2011.
- Cablevision spins ahead. Lisanti, Joseph // Variety;8/13/2012, Vol. 428 Issue 1, p2
The article examines in increase in the stock prices of the cable television companies Cablevision Systems and AMC Networks in July 2012, noting that the latter company was spun off by the former in June 2011.
- Rainbow nets spinoff set. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;6/29/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 61, p5
The article reports on Cablevision Systems Corp.'s planned spinoff of AMC Networks on Wall Street, which is aimed at focusing on jettison underperformers or core businesses.
- Accord reanimates AMC nets on Dish. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;10/22/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. and the company AMC Networks have settled their legal dispute with Dish Network Corp. over Dish's high definition channel Voom for 700 million dollars, and now AMC's television program "The Walking Dead" will be returned to Dish television...
- Spinoff Profile: AMC Networks. Ellis, Stephen // Morningstar OpportunisticInvestor;Apr2011, p11
The author looks at the plan of Cablevision to divest ownership in AMC Networks in 2011. The AMC channel, WE tv, IFC and the Sundance Channel are owned by the network. The divestment decision is partly attributed to the intention of Cablevision to eliminate its stock of Dolan family discount. In...
- people. // Multichannel News;3/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p18
The article announces several appointments at the U.S. based entertainment companies which include James Maiella as senior vice president at AMC Networks Inc., Joe Magliulo as vice president at the U.S. based Cablevision Systems Corp. and Greg Jackson as vice president at NBCUniversal Media LLC.
- people. // Multichannel News;9/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p26
The article announces several appointments including John Hsu as senior vice president in the company AMC Networks, Sandra Kapell as executive vice president in Cablevision Systems Corp. and Sean Besser as executive vice president in the company GetGlue.
- AMC Networks Is Now Trading. Ellis, Stephen // Morningstar OpportunisticInvestor;Jun2011, p14
The article reports that AMC Networks is exchanging on a when-issued basis for within 35 dollars a share. This trade caused AMC to exchange at about 12 times of its 2010 earnings before fees (EBITDA) of 386 million dollars, which is higher than its TV network competitors Discovery, Scripps, and...
- It's AMC vs Dish in $2.4 billion trial. Jeffrey, Don; Sherman, Alex // Fort Worth Business Press;9/24/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p20
The article reports the 2.4 billion U.S. dollar trial between AMC Networks Inc. and Dish Network Corp. in a failed programming deal. AMC's former owner, Cablevision Systems Corp. sued Dish in 2008 claiming it wrongfully terminated a 15-year contract involving a high-definition TV programming...