HY Fund Flows Negative, Loan Flows Slow
- HY Inflows, Loan Outflows Continue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p17
The article reports on an increase in inflows into junk bond funds for the week that ended December 14, 2011 amid continued outflows for leveraged loans, according to Lipper FMI.
- Fund Flows Turn Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p23
The article reports on the positive flow of funds into both junk bond and leveraged loan funds for the week that ended December 7, 2011, according to Lipper FMI.
- Investors Step Up Junk Bond Fund Purchases. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/7/2012, p10
The article reports that high yield bond funds took in 1.19 billion U.S. dollars of new money for the week ended May 2, 2012 as confirmed by Lipper FMI.
- HY Fund Flows Turn Positive, Loan Outflows Slow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p17
The article discusses the report of Lipper Fund Market Information (FMI) on purchases of high yield bond funds for the week ended October 12, 2011.
- Flows Into HY and Loan Funds Increase. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the averaged 569 million U.S. dollar inflows into high yield bond and leveraged loan for the week ending January 5, 2011, according to data issued by Lipper FMI.
- HY Fund Flows Turn Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p16
The article reports that according to Lipper FMI, junk bond fund flows ending on July 6, 2011 were positive after investors put in 884.5 million dollars into high yield funds, compared to the 321 million dollars they withdrew the week before, thus ending a five week surge in withdrawals.
- Loan Inflows Hit Record, HY Funds Jump Also. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p27
The article focuses on a report from Lipper FMI, which indicated that flows into leveraged loan funds reached a weekly high for the week ending February 9, 2011 while junk bond funds also posted increases in its weekly flows.
- HY Funds See Positive Flows. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p26
The article reports on data released by Lipper FMI which found that junk bonds posted a net gain in flows to 315 million U.S. dollars for the week ending May 4, 2011.
- Junk bonds smell better after exodus. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/11/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the outflows of high-yield corporate bond funds through June 29, 2011 which is forecasted to better the position of junk bonds in the U.S. in succeeding months. According to Lipper FMI, the largest weekly outflow occurred since at least 1992 was the week ended June 22,...