Smithfield Foods Extends $200M TL
- Terreno Amends $100M Facility;Adds $50M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p38
The article reports on the announcement by industrial real estate company Terreno Realty Corp. that it has launched a five-year 50 million U.S. dollars term loan and amended its existing 100 million U.S. dollars revolver to extend the maturity date and decrease the annual interest rate.
- Omnova Completes $200M Repricing. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p15
The article reports on Omnova Solutions amendments to its term loan of 200 million dollars, which includes an extension of the credit facility's maturity to 2018, lowered borrowing spreads, and a new floating interest rate.
- CRC Health To Extend $87.6M of TLBs. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/12/2012, p18
The article focuses on the plan of substance abuse treatment and adolescent youth and weight management service provider CRC Health to extend the maturity of its 87.6 million U.S. dollar worth of term loan B-1.
- HCA Reshuffling Loans, Extending TLB. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p28
The article reports that hospital operator HCA delayed the maturity of its 1.8 billion U.S. dollar term loan B to 2018.
- BofA Shops QVC TL, JPM Readies Smithfield Facility. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p20
The article reports on a term loan B arranged by Bank of America for West Chester, Pennsylvania-based QVC due in 2015 and a term loan for Smithfield Foods arranged by JPMorgan. QVC plans to use the proceeds from the term loan for general corporate purposes and to repay debt while the proceeds...
- Community Health Gets Extension on $1.6B of Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/6/2012, p2
The article reports on the move of lenders to extend the maturity of term loans of Community Health Systems until January 25, 2017.
- The one-year sweet spot. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Sep2011, Issue 138, p45
The article offers advice on how investors in Australia should deal with the falling premium rates on term deposits, especially those with longer-dated rates from two to five-year maturity. It cites slow demand for home loans and stockmarket volatility as some of the factors driving the rates...
- Lead, follow, stagnate, or step aside. Young, Barbara // National Provisioner;Jun98, Vol. 212 Issue 6, p8
Advocates the performance of SmithField Foods, which was rated the 1998 Process of The Year by the `National Provisioner' periodical. Description of SmithField as a leader in the industry; Reference to the company's legal battle related to environmental pollution; Factors that catapulted...
- Separate but equal. // National Provisioner;Jun98, Vol. 212 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the leaders behind the company voted as the 1998 processor of the year, Smithfield Foods. Information on Tim Seely, president of Gwaltney of Smithfield Limited, Lewis Little, president and chief operating officer of Smithfield Foods, among others; How they have been instrumental to...