Banks Combine Loan Sales Teams
- Loan Sale Combos At RBC and B of A. Sheahan, Matthew // American Banker;6/15/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 92, p2
The article reports on investment banks RBC Capital Markets which merged its new-issue and secondary market loan sales team and Bank of America Merrill Lynch which merged its secondary market and primary institutional loan teams.
- Two Tech Deals Boot Up Leveraged Loan Market. // Bank Loan Report;9/14/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the technology deals of several banks amounting to 955 million dollars with Allen Systems Group Inc. and Skype Ltd. in the U.S. These banks include Bank of America Corp., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Barclays PLC and RBC Capital Markets Corp. However, it mentions that some...
- Banks Shop Deals from ABRY to Village Roadshow. // Bank Loan Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the bank loan market in the U.S. A total of 885 million U.S. dollars in debt has been arranged by a bank consortium to help back acquisition of RCN Corp., a cable-based broadband network provider, by Abry Partners LLC. Marketing term loans of J.P. Morgan...
- Texas' Cy-Falr ISD Readies $410M, Including a Big Chunk of BABs. Williamson, Richard; Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;7/28/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33156, p8
The article focuses on the plan of Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District in Texas to issue 410 million U.S. dollars worth of bonds in the market in July 2009. These bonds comprise 225 million U.S. dollars worth of Series 2009A tax-exempt bonds and 185 million U.S. dollars of Series 2009B...
- Municipal Bond Traders Set for Week's New Issuance. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/16/2015, p12
The article focuses on the increase in issuance of bonds by municipal bond traders in the U.S. and talks of deals by financial institutions including Bank of America Merrill Lynch and RBC Capital Markets and bond types which includes dedicated sales tax refund bonds, green bonds and revenue bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices Strengthen Ahead of Hefty New Issuance. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/16/2015, p17
The article reports that the prices of top-quality municipality bonds during the mid-session, which includes pricing of Massachusetts School Building Authority by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and pricing of New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority by banking company RBC Capital Markets.
- TPG's Axcan Grabs Eurand. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p13
The article reports that Axcan Holdings, a pharmaceuticals provider specializing on gastrointestinal disorders, has agreed to acquire Eurand NV, a specialty pharmaceutical company, for 583 million U.S. dollars. Directors of the latter have signed the transaction although its completion depends...
- Attention Shifts to Primary as Bigger Deals Price. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;10/3/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33791, p2
The article offers information on the strength of tax-exempt bonds of several organizations including Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and RBC Capital Markets Corp. It mentions that new deals are coming in the market which will reduce the price...
- California Upsizes Deal, Lowers Yields. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F311, p1
The article reports that Tom Dresslar, spokesman for California treasurer Bill Lockyer, has stated that California has increased its 1.6 billion U.S. dollars general obligation bond deal to 1.8 billion U.S. dollars as of March 2014. Topics discussed include 55.8 percent of the total offering...