Academy Sports Plans $840M TL for LBO
- MS Shops $840M Academy Buyout Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p5
The article reports on the 840 million U.S. dollar term loan issued by sporting goods retailer Academy Ltd. which aims to fund its acquisition by private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
- KKR To Acquire Academy Sports + Outdoors. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;5/31/2011, p1
The article reports that investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. KKR) has finalized negotiations to purchase the sporting good retail chain Academy Sports + Outdoors. The definitive purchase agreement allows the Gochman family to retain a minority ownership stake in the retailer. The...
- Visant Launches $2B Refi and Dividend Effort. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p2
The article reports on the Visant Holding's intent for a term loan to Armonk, a New York-based company selling products to school and students. It states that the proceeds of the laon are used to refinance debt and pay a 517 million dollar dividend to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. Several...
- Air Medical Expected with Nearly $1.4B Funding Package. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p16
The article reports that Air Medical Group Holdings, provider of air medical services based in Lewisville, Texas, will launch a debt refinancing package comprising first lien secured term loan and senior unsecured notes to fund the leveraged buyout of investment firm KKR in 2015.
- Amtek gets Rs.1,800 cr term loan from KKR. // Commercial Vehicle;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p24
The article reports on the 1,800 crore rupees (Rs) term loan received by Amtek Global Technologies Pte Ltd. (AGT), manufacturer and distributor of metal products, from the global investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR).
- Loans Heat Up with Del Monte Leading the Way. // Bank Loan Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the 2.5 billion dollars term loan that will be used to support the 5.3 billion dollars buyout of Del Monte Foods Co. in the U.S. in 2010. The banks arranging the loan had set up an unsecured bridge loan that could be as big as 1.6 billion dollars and a 500 million dollars...
- Banks Add $150M Accordion to TASC Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p20
The article reports that an accordion feature is to be added by a bank consortium arranging a 690 million U.S. dollar debt package for TASC, a division of defense company Northrop Grumman. The accordion feature will enable TASC to issue 150 million U.S. dollar in additional debt. It provides an...
- Internet Brands Marketing $435 Loan for KKR Buyout. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/9/2013, p1
The article reports on the marketing of $435 first-lien loan by website operator firm Internet Brands Inc. Topics discussed include the utilization of the loan proceeds to finance the company's $1.1 billion buyout by investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KRR), the B+ corporate rating...
- Goodpack Revises Final Terms on $725M in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/11/2014, p23
The article highlights the revisions made by bulk cargo shipping and logistics company Goodpack Ltd. of Singapore to the final terms of its proposed loans worth 725 million U.S. dollars. It cites the revised facility's inclusion of a 550 million U.S. dollars first-lien loan and a 175 million...