Integra Refinances TL With Revolver
- Ritz Camera Sets Growth Strategy. WOLF, ALAN // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
This article reports on the revolving credit facility secured by the renamed Ritz & Wolf Camera & Image chain store to help refinancing existing debt and fuel future growth.
- Pendragon refinances. // Motor Trader;May2013, Issue 5338, p10
The article reports on the decision of Pendragon, the largest dealer group in Great Britain, to refinance its business with a new bond issue and revolving credit bank facilities.
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;5/1/96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p47
Reports that the British Medical Devices Agency's approval of the marketing of Integra LifeSciences' artificial skin product Integra.
- Integra's big score. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;3/20/96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p14
Reports on positive developments pertaining to Integra Lifesciences. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for marketing of Integra's artificial skin regenerating product; Features of the product.
- LOUISIANA. // American Funeral Director;Aug2009, Vol. 132 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that Stewart Enterprises in New Orleans, Louisiana has secured a $95 million three-year revolving credit facility to re-finance its existing credit. The entry notes that the company's undrawn credit facility is scheduled to mature in November 2009, and includes an option of...
- Tullow Oil refinances its corporate revolving credit facility. // African Business News;4/ 7/2014, p34
The article announces the move of Tullow Oil to refinance its 500 million U.S. dollar corporate revolving credit facility which replaces the previous facility which was due to expire in November 2014.
- New Â£615m loans reduce debt worries for Grainger. // Estates Gazette;10/3/2009, Issue 939, p45
The article reports on the loan facilities worth 615 million British pounds signed by British residential landlord Grainger to refinance previous debt. In June 2010, the first loan worth 250 million British pounds will be made available while a 365 million British pound loan will follow in June...
- Give me some skin. // Business News New Jersey;4/28/97, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Reports that during the week of April 21, 1997 the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences of the United States Patent and Trademark Office ruled that Integra Life-Sciences is entitled to the patent on a technology it considers a cornerstone of its efforts to commercialise products involved in...
- Integra launches new arthroplasty device. // Medical Device Daily;3/23/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 57, p7
The article reports on the first implantation of the PyroTITAN humeral resurfacing implant in patients in Milan, Italy and Stockholm, Sweden by Integra LifeSciences.