BAML Upsizes New LCM CLO
- LCM Asset Management Marketing 3rd CLO of 2015. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/20/2015, p1
The article reports on the third collateralized loan obligation (CLO) being marketed by LCM Asset Management in 2015, according to Fitch Ratings.
- LCM CLO Undergoes Extreme Makeover. Fest, Glen // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/18/2016, p1
LCM extended both the maturity date and the weighted average life test date by 4.5 years - in tandem with the reinvestment extension - while also issuing replacement notes as part of a reset maneuver . The firm also raised its par balance target to $500 million, and replaced an existing set of...
- LCM Markets $560 Volcker-Compliant CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p11
The article reports on investment firm LCM Asset Management's marketing of a 560 million dollars collateralized loan obligation (CLO) designed to comply with the Volcker Rule as of February 3, 2014. Topics discussed include the features of the LCM XV deal which has an AAA rating from Standard &...
- BAML Sees CLO Issuance of $15B in 2012. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p7
The article reports on the forecast by Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) regarding the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) issuance of 15 billion U.S. dollars in 2012.
- B of A CLO Deal Surprises the Market. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;8/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 118, p9
The article discusses the offering of a collateralized loan obligation by Bank of America Corp., focusing on how financial analysts found it to be an unexpected move by the company.
- Research Discussion with the Buy-Side. Gibson, Lang // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p10
Highlights the response of Bank of America's Structured Credit Research to questions on the state of the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market in the U.S. Ratings volatility; Ability of structures to withstand the high levels of defaults; Effect of Enron's demise on the investment-grade CDOs.
- BofA Raises $388M CLO for Symphony. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p13
The article discusses the 388 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) raised by Bank of America for Symphony Asset Management.
- BofA Preps $402M Ares CLO. // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p6
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA) is readying a 402 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) to be managed by Ares Management.
- BofA, Citi Print $943M in CLOs. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p9
The article reports on separate collateralized loan obligations (CLO) raised by Bank of America (BofA) Merrill Lynch and Citigroup.