CSAM Shifts Fund to Loans from Bonds
- Credit Suisse Converts Funds to Load. // On Wall Street;Dec2001, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the conversion of Credit Suisse Asset Management's no-load mutual funds to load products. Funds affected by the decision; Aim of the move; Reason for opting for a total load option.
- 'Isa failure spells end of pricey mailshots' Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;4/17/2003, p68
Reports that failure in the 2003 individual savings account season will force fund firms to scrap expensive mailshots in favor of point-of-sale marketing aids, according to Credit Suisse Asset Management. Need for fund managers to take drastic action to change the way they market funds to...
- Credit Suisse Offers Generation X-ers Low-Cost Fund Plan. ANDERSON, AMY L. // American Banker;1/12/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p8
Reports on Credit Suisse Group of Zurich's Credit Suisse Asset Management LLC's SaveMyMoney mutual fund program for Generation X-ers. Offering of access to four Credit Suisse's Warburg Pincus Funds; Initial investment required; Linking of the program to financial and lifestyle-related Internet...
- Credit Suisse Buys U.S. Realty Overseas. // National Mortgage News;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p15
Focuses on Credit Suisse Asset Management's marketing of a fund that allows investors outside of the United States to gain investment exposure to American real estate securities.
- CREDIT SUISSES HIGH INCOME FUND. Lindquist, Richard J. // On Wall Street;Oct2002, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p117
Focuses on the Credit Suisse High Income Fund. Investment outlook for the fund; Sales focus of the fund; Objective of the fund; Industry allocation of the fund.
- CSAM takes hedge funds to advisers. Bailey, Michael // Money Management;4/21/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the launch of Credit Suisse Asset Management LLC on hedge funds for Australia's platform market. Purpose of the Global Long/Short Equity Fund; Percentage aimed by the Global Diversified Strategies Fund; Ratio of the annual management of both funds.
- Currington wins wider remit for CSAM fund. Lewis, Adam // Fund Strategy;12/12/2005, p8
The article presents information about the changes brought by the new Fund Manager Jeff Currington in the investment of the Credit Suisse Asset Management LLC. Curing, who joined the Credit Suisse European fund on October 2005, changed nearly 50% of the Â£95.7 million portfolio. He also raised...
- Funds dovetail with healthy results. // Fund Strategy;12/12/2005, p28
The article presents information on Credit Suisse Asset Management LLC. The company completed the integration of all the Artemis funds of funds by the end of October 2005, which it acquired in the month of May 2005. Credit Suisse Premier Fund of Funds UK Equity fund was also merged into Credit...
- New dishes for different appetites. Godfrey, Sarah // Fund Strategy;10/3/2005, p30
Looks at Credit Suisse Asset Management, the institutional and mutual fund asset management arm of Credit Suisse First Boston. Prominent name in the British fund market; View of itself as an equity specialist; Statement from managing director Ian Chimes; Willingness to evolve with developments...