Team Health Obtains $575M Credit Facility
- Barclays Sets Price Talk on Buffalo Gulf Coast TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p9
This article reports on the establishment of price talk by Barclays Capital on a term loan B for Buffalo Gulf Coast Terminals.
- Barclays Sets Price Talk on $495M in Renal Care Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p23
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Barclays Capital regarding the term loans amounting to 495 million dollars by health care provider U.S. Renal Care in 2013.
- NPC Demands Cheaper Pay Rate on TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p8
The article reports that pricing on a term loan backing the buyout of NPC International has been tightened by Barclays Capital in response to strong demand.
- Barclays Talks Price on $1.3B Ocwen Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p34
The article reports that Barclays Capital has set price talk on Ocwen Loan Servicing's 1.3 billion U.S. dollars term loan which will finance the purchase of bankrupt mortgage lender Residential Capital's (ResCap) assets.
- Team Health Wants to Amend, Extend CF. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p19
The article reports on the negotiation between Team Health Holdings and lenders to enlarge an existing credit facility and extend the maturity that would increase the company's existing term loan A to 250 million U.S. dollars from 150 million U.S. dollars.
- Barclays Talks Price on Go Daddy TL. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p4
This article reports on the establishment of price talk by Barclays Capital on a term loan B for the buyout of Go Daddy Group by Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts, Silver Lake and Technology Crossover Ventures.
- Barclays Sweetens Terms on Syniverse TL. // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p13
The article reports that Barclays Capital improved the terms of its term loan offer for Syniverse Technologies.
- Commitments Due for U.S. Renal's $495M Debt Aug. 5. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p42
The article reports on the August 5, 2013 commitment deadline set by Barclays Capital for kidney treatment center operator U.S. Renal Care's 495 million dollars in term loans.
- Barclays Sets Final Terms on Larchmont's $250M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p12
The article reports on the final price terms set by Barclays Capital and investment banking firm Jefferies on Larchmont Resources' six-year 250 million dollars senior secured first lien term loan as of August 5, 2013.