Endeavour, WireCo Join HY Queue
- Wireco World Group appoints president. // American Cranes & Transport;Jun2013, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p79
The article announces that Christopher Ayers was appointed president and chief executive officer (CEO) at WireCo WorldGroup.
- Endeavour Seeks $255M Refi Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p14
The article reports on the 255 million dollar loan being sought by oil and gas firm Endeavour International Corp. to refinance an existing loan and a pair of reimbursement agreements.
- WireCo WorldGroup acquires rope manufacturer in Portugal. // Wire Journal International;Dec2010, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Grupo Oliveira SÃ¡ of Maia, Portugal by U.S.-based specialty wire ropes supplier WireCo WorldGroup Inc. (WireCo) to strengthen its leadership in the synthetic rope market.
- Goldman Shops $460M CF for WireCo. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p11
The article reports on the plan of Goldmacn Sachs to raise a 460 million U.S. dollar senior secured bank credit facility backing WireCo WorldGroup's acquisition of Koninklijke Lankhorst-Euronete Group B.V.
- WireCo Acquires Drumet. // Industrial Lift & Hoist;Sep2011, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on Kansas City, Missouri-based WireCo WorldGroup Inc.'s purchase of Wloclawek, Poland-based Liny i Druty Sp.z o.o. (Drumet) as part of its global strategy to manufacture and distribute wire and rope products to customers worldwide.
- WireCo has begun shipment for bridge project, its largest-ever order. // Wire Journal International;Jan2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that the U.S.-based WireCo WorldGroup Inc. has begun the shipment of its MacWhyte wire rope suspenders and main cable wrapping wire for the renovation of the Manhattan Bridge in New York.
- WireCo has agreement to acquire major wire producer in Poland. // Wire Journal International;Jul2011, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p10
The article discusses the move of WireCo WorldGroup Inc. to acquire Drumet Liny i Druty Sp. z o.o. from Penta Investments Ltd. in Poland.
- WireCo WorldGroup. // Wire Journal International;Mar2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p186
The article features WireCo WorldGroup Inc. which will exhibit wire rope assemblies and high-tensile synthetic rope products at the Interwire Trade Exposition at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) in Atlanta, Georgia from May 3-5, 2011.
- News in Brief. // Wire Journal International;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p20
The article offers news briefs related to wire industry in the U.S. A joint program was conducted by the AIM Inc. to showcase automated solutions and work cells. Phillystran Inc. was acquired by the WireCo WorldGroup Inc. (WireCo) since Phillystran is known for its specialized applications which...