Freescale's $750M HY Deal Hits Market
- Freescale Plans $750M HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p6
This article focuses on the plan of Freescale Semiconductor to issue 750 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in a bid to pay down debt.
- Freescale Seeks Amendment, $750M Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p17
This article announces the plan of Freescale Semiconductor to amend its credit facilities to extend maturities and price 750 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds.
- Banks Start Road Show for $825M DineEquity Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p7
This article reports on the launch of a road show by Barclays and Goldman Sachs for a junk bond issued by U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2010.
- Banks Launching Roadshow for MEG HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p32
The article discusses the 500 million dollar junk bond offering from MEG Energy which will have a week-long roadshow that will be undertaken by lead underwriter Barclays with BMO Capital Markets, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley.
- Barclays: Earnings Boost HY Outlook. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/18/2014, p29
The article reports that Barclays analyzed that the income of 460 publicly traded companies covered by its index grew by 9 percent in 2nd quarter, driving a positive outlook in the high-yield market.
- DRIP model portfolios. // DRIP Investor;Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
The article reflects on the performance of the Editor's Portfolio for several U.S. companies in 2006. The author comments that the best performer in the stock exchange market is Freescale Semiconductor Inc. which was acquired for $40 per share whose takeover offer pushed a 58% for the stock but...
- Banks Take Park-Ohio HY Deal on the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the roadshow being held by Barclays, JPMorgan and KeyBanc for a 250 million junk bond offering from Park-Ohio Industries.
- Banks Market Gentiva HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p25
The article reports that Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and SunTrust will launch a road show for the junk bond offer of Gentiva Health Services.
- Freescale unveils its 'most powerful' automotive MCU. // Electronics Weekly;10/19/2011, Issue 2484, p8
The article reports that Freescale Semiconductor Inc. has announced its first range of multicore automotive microcontrollers (MCUs).