Gibson Energy Cuts Size of Term Loan
- Riverbed Obtains $600M Loan Facility. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/30/2013, p13
The article reports on the 600 million U.S. dollar senior credit facility obtained by Riverbed Technology from JPMorgan, Wells Fargo and HSBC to refinance existing debt as of December 30, 2013.
- Village Roadshow closes major refi. Abrams, Rachel // Daily Variety;11/27/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 40, p20
The article reports on the refinancing deal signed by Village Roadshow with J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Rabobank Group NV for the company's existing $1.125 billion debt facility after it had renewed its distribution deal with Warner Bros. through 2017.
- JPMorgan to Shop Manitowoc TL Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p2
The article reports that JPMorgan will start looking for a term loan to support the refinancing effort of Manitowoc, a Wisconsin-based manufacturer of cranes and food equipment.
- Wellman Deal To Simplify Capital Structure. J.M. // Bank Loan Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
Reports that Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan Chase has launched syndication of a $600 million refinancing facility on January 21, 2004 for Wellman, a manufacturer and marketer of polyester-based fiber and polyethylene terephthalate resins. Terms of the deal; Efforts of the Shrewbury, New...
- JPMorgan Shops $325M TL for Realogy. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/28/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p15
This article reports on the launch by JPMorgan of a 325 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan for Parsippany, New Jersey-based realtor Realogy. There is a plan by Realogy to use proceeds from the loan in refinancing a portion of its existing debt and for fees and other expenses. It notes...
- JPMorgan Chase Is Seeing Lots of HARP Mileage Left. Berry, Kate // National Mortgage News;1/28/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the home lender company JPMorgan Chase & Co. which is emphasizing on the U.S. Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) for underwater borrowers and is licensing new technology for improving mortgage operations. Kevin Watters, mortgage banking head at JPMorgan Chase, says...
- Business/Finance. // CableFAX Daily;4/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 64, p3
Announces the decision of Charter to designate JP Morgan, Bank of America and Citigroup to refinance its secured credit facility.
- Morning Scan: JPMorgan Joins the Mega Breach Club; Bernanke's Refi Denied. Todd, Sarah // Americanbanker.com;10/3/2014, p1
Receiving Wide Coverage Â… Hack Attack at JPMorgan: JPMorgan Chase is the newest member of the mega breach club. The bank disclosed in a Thursday regulatory filing that hackers stole the names, email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses of 76 million households and seven million...
- Chase: Drop-Off in Refis Is Becoming Painful. Collins, Brian // Nationalmortgagenews.com;9/ 9/2013, p3
The article reports that JP Morgan Chase and Co. is expecting a 35-40 percent drop in its mortgage originations in the second half of 2014. Topics covered include the 60 percent decline in refinancing application since May 2013, increasing competition among lenders and chief financial officer...