Avis Ups Revolver to Pay for Acquisition
- Avis Ups Revolver to Pay for Acquisition. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p2
This article reports on the search for a revolving facility by Avis Budget Group Inc. to fund its acquisition of Avis Europe in 2011. Avis Budget Group initiated the search after failing to attract a term loan B. The company had expanded a credit agreement with a group of banks headed by J.P....
- Avis Seeks $900M Term Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p33
The article reports that Avis Budget Group is looking to secure a seven-year term loan from JPMorgan Securities.
- B/E Aerospace Sets Talk for $2.8B Spin-off Loan Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/17/2015, p23
The article discusses the price talk results for senior secured term notes and senior secured revolver credit facility arranged by the B/E Aerospace company through finance firm JPMorgan. Moody's Investors Service indicates their rating for the transaction while KDP Investment Advisors reports...
- N.J. Will Help Cover Cash-Flow Needs With Line of Credit From JPMorgan. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/29/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33541, p3
The article reports on the plan of New Jersey to tap a 2.25 billion dollars line of credit on July 1, 2011 from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to help meet cash-flow needs at the start of fiscal 2012.
- JPM Changes Aim To Keep Affluent. Bell, Stephanie // American Banker;4/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F313, p5
The article discusses JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s plan for keeping its affluent customer base by adding daily travel auctions to the company's Ultimate Rewards credit card program and eliminating the fee for foreign transactions on its Sapphire Premium credit cards.
- THE DOWNSIDE OF CREDIT DERIVATIVES. Miller, Suzanne // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/10/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p38
Focuses on the risk taken by banks on credit derivatives. Benefits gained in buying credit derivatives; Performance of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Ways of using credit derivatives.
- J.P. Morgan's Latest Woe. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 47, p9
Focuses on the problem of J.P. Morgan & Co. in managing its top credit derivatives pros due to trading losses and bad loans faced by the company. Difficulty for investments banks to compensate their pros in the credit derivative business; Effect of the trading loss during third quarter of 2002...
- Chase Enhances AARP Card By Adding Travel Rewards, Charitable Donations. McKenna, Andrea // CardLine;3/25/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p33
The article evaluates the AARP Visa credit card from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Despite Credit Industry Scrutiny, Chase Gets Plenty of Positive Ink for Its New Card for Small Businesses. // PR News;10/4/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p4
The article discusses the highlights of the 14-month campaign of the launching of Ink from Chase, a new suite of credit cards from Chase Card Services, a division of JPMorgan Chase and Company, which caters to the small business market. Ketchum PR was brought in to conduct an audit of trade and...