BMO Commits to Expand Magnum Hunter's CF
- MAGNUM HUNTER INITIATES COAL BED METHANE PLAY IN NEW MEXICO. // Worldwide Energy;Nov2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the establishment of a core area in the San Juan Basin of New Mexico concentrating on the upper and lower Menefee coals of the Mesaverde Group by Magnum Hunter Resources Inc., as of November 2003.
- Magnum Hunter Selling $450M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/7/2012, p12
The article reports on the entry of oil and gas exploration and production company Magnum Hunter Resources into the junk bond market with a 450 million U.S. dollar offering.
- Magnum Hunter Resources. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/18/2015, pA02
The article focuses on the business performance of oil and petroleum company Magnum Hunter Resources Inc. for the fiscal year 2014 where the price of the shares of stocks of the company increased 3.1%.
- Magnum Hunter Resources plans to sell non-core West Virginia acreage for $40.8 million. // World Energy News;5/27/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- Ten Banks Pitch in for Teleglobe's $1.25B Facility Prior to Retail Phase. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;08/07/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p2
Reports on the round of syndication for the credit facility of Teleglobe Inc. closed by sole arranger Bank of Montreal. Investors in the deal; Purpose of the proceeds from the facility; Equity infusion expected by Teleglobe aside from credit facility.
- US Markets Full of Deals, Europe Waits for Enodis. // Bank Loan Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
Presents an update on the bond deals in the capital markets of the U.S. and Europe as of March 18, 2002. Discussion on the amount add-on of Coast Resorts Hotels & Casinos; Increase in the public offering of Magnum Hunter; Details on the offering of Enodis PLC in the European market.
- Local Market Report. // Fort Worth Business Press;03/23/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p24
Contains statistics on the financial performance of companies in Fort Worth, Texas, current as of March 23, 2001. Comerica; ACE Cash Express; Top performing local companies; Price of shares; Returns on yield-to-date; Stock performance of NeoRx Corp., The Bombay Co. Inc.; Magnum Hunter Resources...
- Magnum Continues Soliciting Bids. S. G. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the consideration by the oil-and-gas exploration and development company Magnum Hunter Resources Inc. to eliminate the company's board and poison pill as indicated by the company's founder and CEO Gary Evans during the company's third quarter conference call on November 9, 2004. ...
- Magnum Hunter Jumps Into Sizzling Oil/Gas M&A Market. Grocer, Stephen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p4
Reports on the increase in shares of oil & Gas exploration company Magnum Hunter Resources Inc. on the news that the company established an independent committee to explore strategic alternatives. Locations of the properties owned by Magnum; Earnings of the company for the second quarter of...