Like Magic, August's Loan Deals Reappear
- TPG to Buy Generic Drugmaker Par Pharma for $1.9 Billion. // MondayMorning;7/23/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the plan of TPG Capital LP to acquire Par Pharmaceutical Cos. Inc. for $1.9 billion.
- Par Agrees to Acquire JHP. // Chain Drug Review;2/17/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p48
The article informs that Par Pharmaceutical Cos. is acquiring JHP Group Holdings, the parent company of JHP Pharmaceuticals, headquartered in New Jersey, a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets generic sterile injectable products.
- Par Finishes Anchen Buy in Advance of Generic Wave. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;11/28/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p50
The article reports on the acquisition of Irvine, California-based generic drug maker Anchen Pharmaceuticals Inc. by Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey-based Par Pharmaceutical Cos. Inc. in a 410 million dollar deal.
- Par Purchasing Specialty Rx Firm. // Chain Drug Review;9/26/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p66
The article reports on the acquisition of Anchen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a pharmaceutical company that develops commercialized and generic products by the Par Pharmaceutical Cos. Inc.
- Kinetic Tests Loan Market's Appetite. A. B. C. // Leveraged Finance News;10/10/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the conditions of the wound care product maker Kinetic Concept Inc.'s loan B in the U.S. It states that the loan is giving potential investors with second thought due to its terms in which the unsold supply could weight on valuations as banks will look to dispose their...
- Loan Deals To Cater to Maturing CLOs. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/31/2011, p11
The article reports on a trend in which loan deals cater to maturing collateralized loan obligations (CLOs). It is stated that many CLOs are limited to reinvesting unscheduled payoffs once they become "static" and start repaying investor principal. It cites the 2.2 billion U.S. dollar senior...
- Adding Value To Your Messaging. REINEBACH, ADAM // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p18
A letter to the editor and a response is presented in the previous article which discusses on topics regarding the content in the mergers and acquisition and leadership of private equity investors in the competitive banking industry.
- Par Pharma Buys Three Drugs From Teva. FUGAZY, DANIELLE // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/24/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on Teva Pharmaceuticals' sale of the rights to three of its drug products to Par Pharmaceutical Cos. Inc.to avoid conflict related to its acquisition of Cephalon. Terms of the agreement transfer Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDAs) for fentanyl citrate lozenges,...
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Pharmaceutical Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2012, p1
A business analysis of Par Pharmaceutical Cos. Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company that produces, markers and distributes generic drugs and proprietary products, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include...