AXA Launches New Euro HY Fund
- AXA: Short-Term HY Mitigates Risk. // Leveraged Finance News;9/26/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p1
An interview with AXA Investment Managers portfolio manager Andrew Wilmont is presented. When asked on what made them pursue the AXA European Short Duration High Yield Fund, he refers to the success of their U.S. short-duration high yield fund. Wilmont states that the strategy is attractive to...
- Busy weeks ahead with CDO activity. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;9/30/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p32
Focuses on the volume of CDO bonds of the Bank Gessellschaft Berlin in the European market. Value of bonds issued by the AXA Investment Manager; Price points of the bonds; Deal of Deutsche Bank on bonds backed by corporate loans.
- Axa's Iggo: Don't write off bonds. Yarker, Jonathan // Fundweb;3/15/2013, p3
The article offers the views of Chris Iggo, chief information officer of Axa Investment Management, regarding the decline of government and corporate bonds in Great Britain in 2013.
- Axa targeting retail market with bond fund. // Money Marketing;2/5/2004, p26
Reports on the introduction of corporate bond fund in Great Britain by Axa Investment Managers. Management of the corporate bond fund by Neil Sutherland; Investments on corporate bonds; Assessment of the extra-income bond.
- Axa IM predicts strong returns for emerging market bonds. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);1/16/2014, p35
The article reports that Axa Investment Managers predict that 2014 will be a year of emerging market bonds.
- It's the turn of EM bonds to achieve strong returns this year, predicts Axa IM. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing;1/16/2014, p7
The article reports that 2014 is expected by investment manager Axa Investment Managers as the year of emerging market bonds, which according to its fixed income chief investment officer Chris Iggo comes as the stand-out performance of high-yield bonds are not expected to continue in 2014.
- Axa IM aims clean share classes for World Funds at advisers. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing;2/27/2014, p3
The article reports on Axa Investment Managers' launch of clean British share classes for its World Funds (WF) range, which include AXA WF Global Strategic Bonds, WF Emerging Markets Short Duration Bonds, and WF Framlington Global Convertibles.
- Axa unveils Â£40m global strategic bond Sicav. // Fund Strategy;5/21/2012, p1
The article reports that Axa Investment Managers has launched the Axa WF Global Strategic Bond fund, Sicav worth 40 million pounds in Europe. It mentions that the fund was launched for Nick Hayes, the manager of the Sterling Corporate Bond and Sterling Strategic Bond funds. It mentions that...
- Axa IM launches UK share classes for World Funds range. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/27/2014, p21
The article reports on the British share classes introduced by Axa Investment Managers for its World Funds (WF) range which include Axa WF Global Strategic Bonds, WF Emerging Markets Short Duration Bonds, and WF Framlington Global Convertibles.