Fresenius Cuts Floating-Rate Tranche
- Fresenius to sell â‚¬250M senior unsecured notes. // Medical Device Daily;1/21/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p3
The article reports that Fresenius Medical Care has announced the pricing of senior notes issued by FMC Finance VI.
- Banks Talk Price on Fresenius HY Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that Barclays, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan have set pricing on a 907 million U.S. dollar junk bond offering for Fresenius Medical Care.
- Floating-Rate HY Tranches Up in Europe. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that six of the 32 European high yield bond deals released as of April 2011 consisted of floating-rate tranches for a total of 2 billion U.S. dollars.
- HY Tops Floating-Rate Funds As Loans Are Hit With TKO. M. S. // High Yield Report;2/18/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1
The article focuses on the increase of floating-rate funds in the U.S. Survey shows that floating-rate funds and junk bond funds have improved in trading places. This could be attributed to the underperforming bond funds due to technicalities in the loan market. The year-to-date cumulative total...
- Floating-Rate Funds Hit With TKO. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;2/18/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the performance of floating-rate funds and junk bond funds in the U.S. as of February 2008. A switch in the trading performance of the funds was observed, with floating-rate funds hitting a negative 4.66% year-to-date cumulative return against a positive 2.68% increase in...
- Europe HY Floating-Rate Volume Reaches YTD High. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/21/2014, p11
The article discusses European floating-rate junk bonds that reached their highest year-to-date (YTD) volume in 2014 at 4.9 billion U.S. dollars. Topics include the increasing demand for floating-rate bonds because of how it shields bondholders from rising interest rates, the global trend of...
- Health Care Catching Up in HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p20
The article reports that health-care companies have returned to the high yield bond market with success brought by investors. Four health-care-related companies, including Vanguard Health Systems, Fresenius Medical Care and National Mentor, have issued junk bonds totaling 2.48 billion U.S....
- PIMCO Funds Up Junk Allowance. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p17
The article discusses the changes in the investment guidelines for the funds of the Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO). The changes will be made to allow more speculative-grade securities and avoid floating-rate securities. The PIMCO Floating Rate Income Fund and PIMCO Floating...
- Floating-Rate Notes Gain Wider Acceptance In Junk Market. Sargent, Carolyn // High Yield Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p3
The article informs that floating-rate notes are well established in the investment grade world, and in a low rate environment such as today's, they can account for more than half of all new corporate issuance. Now, despite the woes of the high yield universe, floaters are gaining wider...