Difficult HY Market Leaves Jeld-Wen Facing Default
- Jeld-Wen Offering $775M TLB. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/15/2014, p18
The article reports that door and window manufacturer Jeld-Wen has scheduled a lender's meeting in September 2014 to discuss the terms of a term loan B offering as part of its efforts to refinance its existing debt.
- Jeld-Wen Price Talk Set on $775M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/15/2014, p42
The article reports on the emergence of a price talk over a refinancing loan offering launched by door and window manufacturer Jeld-Wen as of September 2014.
- Window Maker Offers Peek at LBO Demand. // Leveraged Finance News;8/8/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 32, p1
The article reports that Jeld-Wen Windows, a manufacturer of doors and windows, is offering 575 million dollar-worth high yield bond deal. It states that the deal's success would indicate high yield demand and increased activity of deals supported by leveraged buyouts (LBOs) in the market. It...
- Wood windows. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jul2006, Vol. 83 Issue 7, Special section p11
The article introduces Jeld-Wen's solid pine AuraLast wood windows that offer protection from wood decay, water absorption and termite infestation.
- Bay window solution. // Detail (English Edition);Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 2, p187
The article offers brief information on the Structural Bay Window from Jeld-Wen Inc.
- Jeld-Wen Molded Impression Interior Door. // Home Channel News;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p28
The article offers brief information on Jeld-Wen Molded Impression Interior Door line by Jeld-Wen Inc.
- Designer look for doors. // Glass Age;Jul2006, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p48
The article evaluates Jeld-Wen's Meridian Oak entrance doors and offers information on design and materials.
- French fold. // Architectural Record;Dec2006, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p161
The article offers information on the IWP Exterior Folding Door System from Jeld-Wen.
- Jeld-Wen focus on quality. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar2003, p8
Reports on Jeld-Wen's investment in equipment to develop and improve the finish and quality of wood veneer doors at its John Carr manufacturing plant in Melton Mowbray, England. Comments of Ian Purkis, technical manager ay Jeld-Wen, on the significance of the investment on its production of...