Banks Shop $340M CF for Telx
- RCN Sale Paves Way For Spend Hike. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on RCN Corp. and reports that RCN has agreed for a buyout from ABRY Partners LLC.
- Abry Opts for Dual Track. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Abry Partners filed to float Language Line Holdings in an initial public offering and was looking at a possible sale of the company as well.
- IN BRIEF. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/24/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 43, p13
The article offers news briefs related to business in Westchester County, New York in 2011 including the ABRY Partners LLC's acquisition of Xand Corp., the opening of a Westchester branch of Eastern Planning Inc., and the BGC Partners Inc.'s acquisition of Newmark & Co. Real Estate Inc.
- Acquisition of Act III just the beginning for new ABRY. Flint, Joe // Variety;10/23/95 Supplement Television, Vol. 360 Issue 12, p22
Informs about the television station group ABRY Partners and its Sullivan Broadcasting. Their plans for the future.
- ABRY Partners Acquires Majority Equity Interest In Genstar Capital's P/C Writer Confie Seguros. Saucer, Caroline // Best's Review;Dec2012, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p78
The article reports on the move of Abry Partners LLC to invest and acquire a majority of Confie Seguros Inc.'s equity.
- Xand primed for growth in Northeast. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;4/16/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the move of data service provider Xand Corp. on positioning its self to be the foremost data centers in Northeast region in the U.S. after the acquisition of ABRY Partners L.L.C.
- Banks Prep RCN Buyout Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p2
The article reports on the 885 million dollars in debt arranged by the banks SunTrust, GE Capital and SocÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale to help support ABRY Partner's purchase of cable-based broadband network provider RCN.
- Abry broadens cable interests. Peers, Martin // Variety;06/08/98, Vol. 371 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the acquisition of Cable Michigan Incorporated by Abry Partners company. Cost of the acquisition; Information on Cable Michigan; Benefits of the deal on both companies.
- TELX "SUPERNODE" LAUNCHES RAPID VOIP. // Tele-Service News;Aug2003, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p2
Features the RAPID VoIP, the capability to provide Rack, Access, Power and Instant Delivery to Voice over Internet phone providers, being offered by Telx company.