Main Street Price Talk Reaches 13.5%
- Yield resilience. Smith, James // Money Marketing;6/2/2011, p33
In this article, the author discusses the resiliency of high-yield bonds in the financial services industry in Great Britain.
- Where Has The Default Cycle Gone? Shepherd, Bill // High Yield Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on the structural changes in the market that alter the cycle of default rate on high yield debts. The rating agencies, which maintain the rate on high yield defaults, pursue their projections for an increase in 2007 and 2008. High yield experts also predict that the peak in...
- High-Yield Sector Gets Sick, Keels Over Backward in 2000. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p34
Reports on the performance of high-yield corporate bond market in the United States in the year 2000. Drop in new issuance from 1999 to 2000; Soaring of bond defaults; Continuation of the credit crisis and market shutdown of September 1998; Impact of developments on investment underwriters.
- Fewer restrictions in junk bond covenants could allow for more 'cutout' securitization. Friedlander, Josh // Asset Securitization Report;6/6/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p14
Reports that some financial sponsors in the high-yield bond market are pushing for more flexibility in the covenants or the restrictions around a company's capital structure. Goal of helping portfolio companies raise cheaper capital to finance expansion; Such changes to make it easier for...
- Iridium faced with $90m coupon payment this week. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Discloses that satellite company Iridium LLC owed bondholders $90 million in coupon payments by July 15, 1999, on four different high yield offerings with a face value of $1.45 billion.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;09/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p8
Reports on developments in high yield companies, as of September 20, 1999, including Adelphia Communications' plan to issue $400 million in stock to repay its debt.
- Emerging Markets Now Feels HY Pull. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;04/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p2
Compares the performance of high yield junk bonds and emerging markets debt in the United States.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/11/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p9
A table is presented of the most recent completed high yield deals from July 28-August 6, 2014 with information on the issue date, issuer, principal amount, currency, coupon, maturity, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC's rating and bookrunners.
- Markets Await Autumn Pipeline. // High Yield Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the high-yield bonds set for floatation in the United States in the autumn of 2002.