TPG Gets $1.1B Debt Commitment for Immucor Buyout
- Citi, JPMorgan Pledge Debt for $2B LBO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p4
The article reports that Citigroup and JPMorgan will provide TPG Capital with a 1.97 billion dollar loan to acquire Immucor, a medical technology firm, providing shareholders of the latter 27 dollars per share in cash to close by December 31, 2011.
- Immucor Increases Coupon On $600M TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/15/2011, p16
The article discusses the pricing on the 600 million U.S. dollars term loan (TL) B of Immucor intended to help in the funding of the buyout by TPG Capital. The coupon on the seven-year loan was increased to Libor plus 575 basic points (BPS) by JP Morgan, Citigroup and UBS, higher by 100 bps than...
- FleetPride Downgraded. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/2/2013, p12
The article reports on the downgrade in the default ratings of truck retailer FleetPride in December 2013. Topics covered include the amount of term loans released by the company, operating performance of the firm and buyout of the company by finance firm TPG Capital. Also mentioned are the due...
- MDA Buyout Loan Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p35
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and BMO Capital Markets to launch a 350-million U.S. dollar term loan, which is aimed at supporting the purchase of MDA Info Products by TPG Capital.
- JPMorgan Sets Price Talk on Envision's $580M Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p45
The article reports that JPMorgan Securities has set price talk on Envision Acquisition Co.'s 580 million U.S. dollar loan to support is 885 million U.S. dollar purchase by private equity firm TPG Capital according to KDP Investment Advisors in September 2013.
- Envision Acquisition Seeks $645M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p14
The article reports that Envision Acquisition Co. is seeking 580 million U.S. dollars in term loans to support its purchase by private equity firm TPG Capital according to KDP Investment Advisors in September 2013.
- Balancing act. James, David // BRW;8/14/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p72
The article reports on the takeover of Asciano Group by Global Infrastructure Partners and TPG Capital Partners LLP following Asciano's week performance at the sharemarket in Australia. It notes that Asciano's weak share price has led to a takeover bid from Global Infrastructure and TPG valuing...
- Roundup: Study Finds High Subprime Exposure in Europe. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;6/16/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p13
The article offers news briefs related to the mortgage industry. A survey conducted by Atradius Group revealed that 14% of European business professionals have direct exposure to subprime lending. TPG Capital has made plans to take a 23% stake in British mortgage lender Bradford & Bingley PLC....
- Gentiva, Venal ore Loans Hit Market This Week. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the launch of the term loans for Gentiva Health Services Inc. and Vertafore Inc. on the first week of July 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that the 600 million dollars term loan for Gentiva will be marketed by a bank consortium and the proceeds will be used to purchase...