Citi Marketing $512M CLO for Babson
- Obligor Concentration Risk Dips in 2Q. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p28
The article reports on the slight decline of the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) obligor concentration risk in outstanding Standard & Poor's-rated U.S. cash flow deals in the second quarter of 2010 from 57% to 55%.
- S&P Requests Feedback on CLO Metric. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the feedback requested by Standard & Poor's from loan market participants on a proposed metric that would estimate a collateralized loan obligation's (CLO) recovery value.
- S&P: Medium-Term CLO Pipeline at $14.8B. // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p21
The article reports that Standard & Poor's (S&P) has rated 32 collateralized loan obligations totaling 14.8 billion U.S. dollars as of November 29, 2013 and highlights the issuance of S&P-rated deals for the year to date totaling 76 billion U.S. dollars, up from 50 billion U.S. dollars in the...
- S&P: Medium-Term CLO Pipeline Steady at $16.5B. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p9
The article reports that U.S. issuers have asked ratings agency Standard & Poor's to rate 35 collateralized loan obligations (CLO) amounting to 16.5 billion dollars as of July 3, 2013.
- Babson Hits The Middle Ground Running With Latest CLO. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;6/11/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Babson Capital Management, an investment management firm in Charlotte, North Carolina, regarding the closure of Babson Mid-Market CLO Ltd. 2007-II. It is the company's first collateralized loan obligation (CLO) to focus on middle-market loans. Moreover,...
- Babson Capital Sails Through Rocky CLO Market. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) that is currently marketing by Babson Capital Management LLC in the U.S. The financial institution is dealing its fourth CLO-related transaction since early 2008, adding to the 50-plus collateralized debt obligations overseeing by the...
- Babson's Upbeat About 2005 Euro Market. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the optimism of Babson Capital Management on its prospects in Europe. Success of Babson Capital Europe in being one of the largest investors in the region; Increase in the assets of the company; Plan of the company to launch another collateralized loan obligation.
- Babson Sails Through Rocky CLO Market. G. S. // Asset Securitization Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p15
The article focuses on the marketing of the fourth collateralized loan obligation (CLO)-related transaction of Babson Capital Management LLC in 2008. This is in addition to the 50 plus collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) the firm oversees. However, some investors are skeptical where the...
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;5/5/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the securities industry in the U.S. Tom Wickwire, global head of structure products and the principal financing group at Wachovia Securities LLC, will be retiring in May 2008. Christopher Mortello was appointed managing director of structured finance...